PDA

View Full Version : New Guitar Rig 3 demo out!

SuperSwede
October 21st, 2007, 12:38 AM
http://www.native-instruments.com:80/index.php?id=gr3demo

M29
October 23rd, 2007, 12:27 PM
Hello SuperSwede,

I downloaded the demo but can't get it working. I am using windows xp pro. I got the Marshall Plexi all started up and could not wait to try it out. It appears to recognize my sound card but nothing out the headphones :messedup: This looks awesome wish I could get it going. Will have to talk to tech support. How is it working for your guys?

M29

SuperSwede
October 23rd, 2007, 01:28 PM
Go to preferences, select the routing tab. See if your soundcard is selected as input and output device.

M29
October 23rd, 2007, 09:32 PM
Hello SuperSwede,

Thanks for the help. I can hear it now but there is a real delay from the time I strum to where I hear it. I know there is some adjustment like latency or something that should fix it but I can't find it in preferences. From what I hear it sounds awesome! I can't wait to play it.

M29

SuperSwede
October 23rd, 2007, 11:49 PM
You can adjust latency if the prefs as well. Be sure to download and install the latest drivers for your soundcard too. Good luck!

M29
October 24th, 2007, 04:08 AM
It is wierd but I saw a latency adjustment when I first started opening this up but now it is not in the preferences. I held off adjusting it until I could find out if I needed too. I wonder where it went. Maybe I can get to it in the directory.

I opened the manual and it opens up in Photoshop with just the cover showing, I can't turn the pages:messedup:

M29

M29
October 24th, 2007, 04:11 AM
It is weird but I saw a latency adjustment when I first started opening this up but now it is not in the preferences. I held off adjusting it until I could find out if I needed too. I wonder where it went. Maybe I can get to it in the directory.

I opened the manual and it opens up in Photoshop with just the cover showing, I can't turn the pages:messedup:

M29

SuperSwede
October 24th, 2007, 07:41 AM
It is weird but I saw a latency adjustment when I first started opening this up but now it is not in the preferences. I held off adjusting it until I could find out if I needed too. I wonder where it went. Maybe I can get to it in the directory.

M29

Hmm. I havent had the time to install GR3 myself yet, but GR2 has all the latency and routing options under preferences. Perhaps you could try to send a email to the tech support and ask them?