PDA

View Full Version : Pedal Board

M29
October 23rd, 2007, 01:06 PM
I have been keeping an eye out for pedal board ideas and saw the PB1000 Behringer board in some sales magazine today. It looks interesting, holds up to 12 pedals and is supposed to be in a rugged case too. Still quite a bit of money but not too awful at 99.00.
Not trying to sell them just thought it might be of interest.

M29

Spudman
October 23rd, 2007, 02:38 PM
A piece of wood and a suitcase from the Salvation Army or any thrift store is what I recommend. Don't spend much on a platform because since you belong to thefret you'll outgrow it. Wood is cheap and you can customize it easy enough.

The suitcase can carry cables along with the pedals and will only be an investment equivalent to dining at Mcdonalds for lunch. Also, the suitcase isn't as recognisable to thieves as a pedal board case is.

DaveO
October 25th, 2007, 12:25 PM
I have one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-POWERED-PEDALBOARD-POWERS-UP-TO-6-PEDALS_W0QQitemZ110182518401QQihZ001QQcategoryZ414 12QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's powered and comes with power cables for your pedals. enough room for my tuner, wah, OD, delay, Sonic Stomp and di box. The price is good enough.

Dave

250Keith
October 25th, 2007, 12:32 PM
I have one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-POWERED-PEDALBOARD-POWERS-UP-TO-6-PEDALS_W0QQitemZ110182518401QQihZ001QQcategoryZ414 12QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's powered and comes with power cables for your pedals. enough room for my tuner, wah, OD, delay, Sonic Stomp and di box. The price is good enough.

Dave

Wow that looks like a good deal, the price is good, it's got everything you need to hook everything up dont need to buy anything else.
I like it.

Tone2TheBone
October 25th, 2007, 01:16 PM
I have one of these.

Dave

Speaking of which and sorry for this shameless advertisement but if any of you either get or build a pedal board that will fit that bag...I have that same exact bag for it. Let's make a dealio.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program already in progress......

PS - I built a 3' long pedal board out of wood so that all my pedals would fit side by side. They're staggered again anyway because I bought so many of them.

M29
October 25th, 2007, 02:05 PM
Tone2TheBone,
Email Sent.

Spudman,

Don't spend much on a platform because since you belong to thefret you'll outgrow it.

I know what ya mean...I know what ya mean...I am already outgrowing my signature...

Thanks guys for your time and help.
M29

Tone2TheBone
October 25th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Tone2TheBone,
Email Sent.

Spudman,

I know what ya mean...I know what ya mean...I am already outgrowing my signature...

Thanks guys for your time and help.
M29

I replied to your PM sir. :)

M29
October 25th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Tone2TheBone,

I replied to your PM sir.:AOK:

M29