PDA

View Full Version : Sold & Packing

Tim
October 27th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I have not been actively posting on the Fret Net do to some really important duties. I finally sold the old Florida homestead and and have been busy packing all of our household goods. So far I have packed 77 boxes and we still have 10 more to go. I could not believe that my guitar equipment and other related stuff took over 10 boxes alone. I broke down my strat and tele guitars and wrapped them in double bubble wrap. The acoustic guitar and Washburn HB-30 will be sent through the mail.

We are scheduled to close on November 9th and the movers are scheduled to load our goods on November 12th. The wife and I will take our time driving to Pittsburgh and will arrive days before Thanksgiving. We are scheduled to be at my cousin's home for her annual Thanksgiving bash. I will be seeing old family members I have not seen for 30 some years.

I will be monitoring the Fret Net as we continue to pack and we travel north. Our new home will have a basement (preferably a finished basement ) that will be MY space, while my wife will have the third bedroom for whatever.

250Keith
October 27th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Good luck on your travals and your new home.
Keith

Robert
October 27th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Hope it all goes well Tim. May you end up in a great place which gives you lots of inspiration to play guitar!

just strum
October 27th, 2007, 07:22 PM
I have not been actively posting on the Fret Net do to some really important duties. I finally sold the old Florida homestead and and have been busy packing all of our household goods. So far I have packed 77 boxes and we still have 10 more to go. I could not believe that my guitar equipment and other related stuff took over 10 boxes alone. I broke down my strat and tele guitars and wrapped them in double bubble wrap. The acoustic guitar and Washburn HB-30 will be sent through the mail.

We are scheduled to close on November 9th and the movers are scheduled to load our goods on November 12th. The wife and I will take our time driving to Pittsburgh and will arrive days before Thanksgiving. We are scheduled to be at my cousin's home for her annual Thanksgiving bash. I will be seeing old family members I have not seen for 30 some years.

I will be monitoring the Fret Net as we continue to pack and we travel north. Our new home will have a basement (preferably a finished basement ) that will be MY space, while my wife will have the third bedroom for whatever.

Tim,

Are you making Pittsburgh your home or are you headed for another destination? Pittsburgh is not too far from me and I've made a number of trips there to take the kids to the museums and attending a few seminars. Never went to a Steelers game, being a Browns fan I value my life too much to enter the enemies den.

Hey, have a safe trip and start fasting now so you can eat up all of the families food.

ted s
October 27th, 2007, 07:42 PM
good luck with the move, hope it goes as smoothly as possible.

Tone2TheBone
October 27th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Finally brother...soon you can rest. Make a safe trip my friend and let me know when you arrive.

Spudman
October 27th, 2007, 10:15 PM
I could not believe that my guitar equipment and other related stuff took over 10 boxes alone

Wow! You sure travel light.:D

Safest of journeys to you. We'll miss you so hurry back.:beer:

sunvalleylaw
October 27th, 2007, 11:34 PM
Best wishes for your travels. Get back with us soon!

SuperSwede
October 28th, 2007, 01:21 AM
Take care Tim!

warren0728
October 28th, 2007, 11:11 AM
be safe...talk to you soon

ww