PDA

View Full Version : The unlikeliest combination ever!

Lev
October 30th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Alice in Chains with Gretchen Wilson (the country singer) doing a Heart Cover!..... but, but ....it kicks a$$. I love it!

bOgZpWHiyLs

Spudman
October 30th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Loved it!
Well...the AIC boys are in need of a new singer...and she pretty much does kick some booty. It's only logical.
I never knew she could sing like that.:Dude:

tunghaichuan
October 30th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Yeah, Gretchen Wilson really nailed that.

I remember seeing that on TV a while back and going, "Whoa! that's Grecthen Wilson?" I had heard her song "Redneck Woman" on the radio once, but didn't think much of her at the time.

tung

Justaguyin_nc
October 30th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Gretchen Wilson = sexchewlant!!!

Great cover!

Tone2TheBone
October 30th, 2007, 01:53 PM
Gretchen oh yeahh. Nancy oh yeahhhhhhh. Great video thanks Lev that was the best one yet!

SuperSwede
October 30th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Great video.. I havent listened to AIC for a long time, and I havent really listened to Gretchen at all... but she sure sounds like a SuperGretschen to me.

snarph
October 30th, 2007, 03:09 PM
Hey thats the best old Nancy's looked in a long time and yea that was a good job on the song to

just strum
October 30th, 2007, 04:56 PM
WOW!!!, that's all I can say. Well, ok another WOW!!!

marnold
October 30th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I thought that whole Heart special was really cool. It shows up on VH1 Classic every so often.

Iago
October 30th, 2007, 08:19 PM
wow.. shes rocks.. incredibly close to Ann's voice. I would never think shes the "redneck woman" singer hehehe

duhvoodooman
October 31st, 2007, 05:20 AM
Not only Gretchen, but the band played the **** out of that tune! Great find! :AOK: :Dude:

YerDugliness
October 31st, 2007, 05:48 AM
Yeah, I liked it, too. I even liked the "In Your Face" nature of her "Red-Neck Woman".

Still, this isn't something I might have expected from her, but she sure did kick butt on that vocal. And that band, I've liked AIC for a long time, just didn't know they could rock out like that. Barracuda is up there in my top 3 favorite Heart songs, glad to see someone else taking it and making it!!

Dugly :cool:

Guitar Gal
October 31st, 2007, 07:39 AM
Great find Lev :AOK:

I didn't know Gretchen had this in her.....nice to hear some other stuff from her! She really nailed the song....WOW :Dude:

GG

sunvalleylaw
October 31st, 2007, 10:12 AM
I really like AIC (I miss them, it would be great if this would lead to a tour), and this is great with Gretchen Wilson. I like the grunge era Spanaway band covering the 70s Seattle band. :AOK: