PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch Phenomenon last night?

Tone2TheBone
November 1st, 2007, 03:03 PM
Chris Angel calling out that guy was great. I missed part of the very last of the dude that stopped his heart. Raven Simone was holding his wrist and she screamed and ran away....I missed what she had said. Does anyone know?

sunvalleylaw
November 1st, 2007, 04:12 PM
No, but I say Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs on the Beverly Hillbillies this morning! ;-)

Tone2TheBone
November 1st, 2007, 04:18 PM
No, but I say Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs on the Beverly Hillbillies this morning! ;-)

Did they sing the Pearl Pearl Pearl song?

What happened on Phenomenon last night was some dude had the ability (or so they say) to stop his heart. He got hooked up to an EKG machine and had 2 members of the celebrity panel ring bells as they felt his pulse through his wrists while he slowly stopped his own heart using mind power. The EKG flatlined and he was out for almost half a minute then one of the girls appeared to feel something weird and she got up and screamed and ran away. The dude then gasped for air and came back. I missed what the girl had said after she ran off screaming and wanted to know what spooked her.

just strum
November 1st, 2007, 04:20 PM
Boy, and I thought I was lost when you guys talk about pedals and pup wiring.:messedup:

sunvalleylaw
November 1st, 2007, 04:24 PM
Did they sing the Pearl Pearl Pearl song?

No, "Mail Order Bride". LOL, how fast can anyone else take a thread off topic? :rotflmao: :beer:

Big_Rob
November 2nd, 2007, 08:33 AM
I watched some of it but im too much of a sceptic to enjoy stuff like that.

When the guy was channeling the spirit that told him that there was a car in the locked box and started rambling about how it was real (Harry Houdini must have rolled in his grave) I changed it to watch the final episode of the new South Park trilogy.

Now on the subject of Raven Simone

Dayum!!! shes got some big,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:drool::D:drool:

Tone2TheBone
November 2nd, 2007, 09:16 AM
I watched some of it but im too much of a sceptic to enjoy stuff like that.

When the guy was channeling the spirit that told him that there was a car in the locked box and started rambling about how it was real (Harry Houdini must have rolled in his grave) I changed it to watch the final episode of the new South Park trilogy.

Now on the subject of Raven Simone

Dayum!!! shes got some big,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:drool::D:drool:

Yeah I notice that too.

The car that is.

Them I mean. :drool: :D

You just missed the part after that where Chris Angel called that guy out and told him that he'd give him a million dollars of his own money if he could guess what was inside an envelope he had in his hands. The whole thing is right here

http://www.popcrunch.com/criss-angel-phenomenon-audience-member-fight/

Big_Rob
November 2nd, 2007, 10:37 AM
Yeah I notice that too.

The car that is.

Them I mean. :drool: :D

You just missed the part after that where Chris Angel called that guy out and told him that he'd give him a million dollars of his own money if he could guess what was inside an envelope he had in his hands. The whole thing is right here

http://www.popcrunch.com/criss-angel-phenomenon-audience-member-fight/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was too funny.

marnold
November 2nd, 2007, 11:50 AM
"Welcome to the Uri Geller Institute of Advanced Spoon Bendin' . . ."

Big_Rob
November 2nd, 2007, 12:32 PM
"Welcome to the Uri Geller Institute of Advanced Spoon Bendin' . . ."

Heh, I remember him bending spoons and moving pencils back in the day on "That's Incredible" and then a few months later him getting exposed as a fraud by the skeptic James Randi

Brian Krashpad
November 2nd, 2007, 01:03 PM
Heh, I remember him bending spoons and moving pencils back in the day on "That's Incredible" and then a few months later him getting exposed as a fraud by the skeptic James Randi

The Amazing Randi!

That guy kicked some serious ***.

It's funny how easy it is to "bend" a spoon: you present two spoons to the mark, and of course they stack together perfectly (thus the term "spooning"). Then you make a huge and grandiose announcement that you will separate the spoons and make the mark's spoon bend, so they will no longer align perfectly when stacked.

So, ya say some hocus pocus and stare intently at the mark's spoon.

Of course, everyone else stares at the mark's spoon too. (Including, on TV, the cameraman.)

Meanwhile, in your lap or otherwise out of eyeshot, you're bending the f*ck out of YOUR spoon.

Absolutely fecking genius.