PDA

View Full Version : Boss OD-20 Drive Zone Multi-Distortion Modeling Pedal

duhvoodooman
November 2nd, 2007, 07:24 AM
I've decided that I really don't need the Boss OD-20 Drive Zone multi-distortion pedal that I bought a short while back and so will offer it here at TheFret for a couple of days before I throw it back up on eBay, from whence it came. The lower gain models that I actually use are already well covered by other OD/distortion pedals I own (I have 6 more of them!). That leaves the high-gain/heavier distortion models, which don't really suit my personal musical tastes.

Per Boss' own product description:

With the Boss OD-20 Drive Zone Twin Pedal, COSM modeling gives you the sound of 16 classic overdrive and distortion pedals plus 6 all-new tones, while deep-level controls let you shape your own sounds. Attack Shape and Heavy Octave knobs let you profoundly impact the effect. The OD-20 stompbox has 4 user memories and line out with amp simulator that's also a headphone out. Amp control jack lets the OD-20 double as a footswitch for switching amp channels.

Boss OD-20 Drive Zone Twin Pedal w/COSM Features:

16 classic overdrive models
6 brand new models
4 user memories
Attack shape and heavy octave knobs for deep-level control
Headphone out/line out with amp simulator
Works as a footswitch for changing amp channels

Can be powered either by 6 AA batteries or a standard center-negative 9V AC adapter (a.k.a. "wall wart") used by most effects pedals.

If you don't already have a lot of OD/distortion pedals and are looking for a highly flexible pedal capable of a broad range of tones from mild blues overdrive to crushing death metal distortion, the Boss OD-20 Drive Zone may be exactly what the doctor ordered!

This pedal, though used, is in pristine condition, as the photos below readily show. Includes the original box and product documentation. The OD-20 sells new for $160 at all the big name online places. Used OD-20's in good condition typically sell on eBay for about $100. I'm offering it here for $90. Shipping is extra, of course. PM me, if you are interested.

Here's a pic:

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/OD-20/OD-20_1.jpg

duhvoodooman
November 6th, 2007, 10:06 PM
Up on the 'Bay now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330185703079

EDIT 11/8/07: SOLD!! Thanks for looking.....