PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break [TV show]

R_of_G
November 7th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Does anyone else watch the FOX show "Prison Break?" If so, just wanted to know what your thoughts were about what's been happening on the show of late.

Robert
November 7th, 2007, 03:31 PM
I'm a fan. I liked the most recent 2 hour episode. Can't wait to see where they'll take it now. It's getting more far out there the more the show goes on... as is typical with most TV shows.

R_of_G
November 7th, 2007, 03:47 PM
I'm a fan. I liked the most recent 2 hour episode. Can't wait to see where they'll take it now. It's getting more far out there the more the show goes on... as is typical with most TV shows.

I also liked this most recent episode as things really started to get moving. I do hope that eventually we will get some information as to the "why" of this second conspiracy [sending michael to sona to free whistler] because I don't feel they ever gave a satisfactory answer to the "why" of the first conspiracy. Either way, I find it an interesting show with some very compelling characters.

Jimi75
November 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM
An old class mate of mine with whom I went to school for 10 years made the music for this tv series.

Great idea for a show.

R_of_G
November 8th, 2007, 06:39 AM
An old class mate of mine with whom I went to school for 10 years made the music for this tv series.

Great idea for a show.

That's cool Jimi. I really like the show's music. I will have to check out the artist and look for some more of his stuff.

Jimi75
November 8th, 2007, 12:43 PM
That's cool Jimi. I really like the show's music. I will have to check out the artist and look for some more of his stuff.

Ramin Djawadi, he also did Blade Trinity and some of Pirates of the Carribean.

R_of_G
November 8th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Ramin Djawadi, he also did Blade Trinity and some of Pirates of the Carribean.

Cool. Thanks for the info:AOK: