PDA

View Full Version : Newest PodXT v3.01 Patch - Tweed Rug

stingx
November 11th, 2007, 11:04 AM
Attached is my latest patch. All info is in the description of the patch but, in a nutshell, this patch is specially formulated for single coil pickups. Crafted with the JV Strat's Tex-Mex pups. Sits extremely well in a recording mix.

Here's a sample of the patch in action:

http://www.box.net/shared/3zcjy3ylqi

SuperSwede
November 11th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Sounds sweet Pete, thanks for sharing!

Justaguyin_nc
November 11th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Nice sounds Stingx!

Ofcourse I had to load this into the little toneport...

I had 3 parts missing though...sigh..

Had to put Rotory drum to Drum and Horn, Stereo delay to DIGITAL delay and verb went to brite room.. I assume that they then take your settings? it's got a bit of grit from the screamer on mine.. turning down the volume cleans it pretty good..

this is my first attempt of adding one.. guess if had all the packs it would have worked out just fine.. still a pretty cool system..

just right click it and open in gearbox..

thanks again.

stingx
November 11th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Sorry, next time I will be more accurate in the description. You need all model packs, save Bass Expansion, to fully use my patches.

Justaguyin_nc
November 12th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I can see collecting these patches becomes addicting.. and leaves very little time for practicing..lol..

StingX, are all your patches up at Line6? Any certain search string to find them? Pete G?

I am enjoying them all...

stingx
November 12th, 2007, 12:26 PM
I never officially posted any of mine. I pass them along from time to time on the few forums I frequent.