14. If you scratch a guitar's back, it's unintentional, not required
15. You can go to a guitar shop and play all the guitars you want for free

warren0728
March 7th, 2006, 02:52 PM
that's a keeper!

ww

Tim
March 7th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Super Swede - I truely believe you are having one of those days about woman. They seem to be on your mind a lot, in all forms and fashion. Are you snowed in and are you in isolation from the rest of the world? You need to get out more often than you are my friend.

SuperSwede
March 7th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Would you believe snowed in together with my wife ;)

Matt
March 7th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Now that was funny. Good thing there's no children on the forum to take offense :D Nice work SS

regards

Matt

Tim
March 7th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I'm not going there!!!! Our wives do read over our shoulders at some of the traffic, which passes by our monitors. I will help keep my other brother fretters from getting into hot water by not continuing with this thread.

Spudman
March 7th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Hey! There is one of those lists for why cucumbers are better than men. I don't see any problems here.

SuperSwede
March 8th, 2006, 04:33 AM
Well not a problem here, I sent a copy to my wife and she thought it was quite funny.. But it was never my intention to offend anyone. So anyone that got offended by this: SORRY!

warren0728
March 8th, 2006, 05:00 AM
my wife got a kick out of it too....all in good fun!

ww

Tim
March 8th, 2006, 05:05 AM
No problem here. But I think we need to be sensitive to others. I speak with experience.

Robert
March 8th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Yeah, no problem with this one, but be careful about posting anything offensive in the future. If you are worried, you can pm me before you post.

Tone2TheBone
March 8th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Some people are offended by Homer Simpson Rob! hahahahaha j/k sorry couldn't resist. heh

Robert
March 8th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Homer is every mother's dream!
Who's Pedro?

Tone2TheBone
March 8th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Rob...you've never seen Napoleon Dynamite???

Pedros the one on the left.

SuperSwede
March 8th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Tell us more about this Pedro, toneman!

Tone2TheBone
March 8th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Super Swede - http://www2.foxsearchlight.com/napoleondynamite/epk/index.php

Pedro Sanchez, a high school student in Preston, Idaho, one day decides to run for student body president. The "vote for Pedro" comes from the movie Napoleon Dynamite. It's become a cult classic here in the states.

Spudman
March 8th, 2006, 07:13 PM
As you might not know, I live in Idaho just a few miles from the location of the movie site. So I am the authority on all thing Napoleon.

If you haven't seen the movie DO. It has become a cult classic much like "Little Shop Of Horrors" and the like.

The sad thing though...I'm surrounded by thousands of people just like the ones portrayed in the movie. Feels good to know that I'm cooler than somebody at least.

SuperSwede
March 9th, 2006, 02:54 AM
lol.. Spud, is that the genuine idaho appearance?

I´m definately going to check this movie out, so thanks tone!

warren0728
March 9th, 2006, 06:12 AM
now i'm interested....guess i'll be checking it out too

spud should i look for any cameo appearances by you!

ww

Spudman
March 9th, 2006, 09:20 AM
No cameos for me. I would be the guy behind the camera. However, the cast portrays the local population well.

warren0728
March 9th, 2006, 09:26 AM
No cameos for me. I would be the guy behind the camera. However, the cast portrays the local population well.
i prefer being behind the camera as well...maybe that's why i became a photographer!

Will definately check out the movie.

ww

Spudman
March 9th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Warren
I was taking my daughter to school today and came across an over turned city gravel truck. It just happened. We had a severe storm and high winds that have (as usual) left all our city streets a skating rink.
I had my 35mm behind the seat, jumped out, took a bunch of pics then went down to the Newspaper office. Turns out they heard and sent someone over, but they said to keep at it. Promising!
Good thing to keep a camera with you. My daughter thought it was exciting.
I'm on my way to Denver Friday to see The Flower Kings and take photos for the fan club magazine. Exciting!

Oh, the thread, with a camera you can look at as many women as you want and the camera wont get jealous.
I just substituted camera for guitar. Does that work?

Tone2TheBone
March 9th, 2006, 11:27 AM
Hey Spud...post some of those pics I wanna see.

Tim
March 9th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Cameras will show you what they have without a second thought.

warren0728
March 9th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Good thing to keep a camera with you.
yeah i usually have my canon delphi elph 5 megapixel camera with me (it's small and has really good image quality). Having the small camera with me is good for keeping creative...if i see something that has a cool composition, color or subject, i can get the shot and move on quickly, without dragging all my pro gear and lenses and such with me.

Most of the pics on my photo page were shot with the little canon (including the nyc shots and those of my music room).

ww