PDA

View Full Version : I got tickets to BB King in December yeah!

Tone2TheBone
November 14th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Yeehaaa should be good I can't wait.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lasK4RVrXLg

SuperSwede
November 14th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Congrats Rob!

sunvalleylaw
November 14th, 2007, 12:25 PM
I would love to see that show. Congrats Bro!

Big_Rob
November 14th, 2007, 12:30 PM
Awesome!

Bloozcat
November 14th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Very cool...:cool:

warren0728
November 14th, 2007, 12:54 PM
bb king is a class act....last time i saw him was at the house of blues in orlando with my 10 year old (now 11) son conner. It was nice that he realized he was in the presence of greatness (just like the buddy guy concert i took him to there as well).

you will have a great time!

ww

luvmyshiner
November 14th, 2007, 01:07 PM
Very cool! I would love to see BB in concert.

snarph
November 14th, 2007, 02:35 PM
You got to go see folks like that wile their still around I john lee hooker on his 70th birthday

Tone2TheBone
November 14th, 2007, 02:39 PM
You got to go see folks like that wile their still around I john lee hooker on his 70th birthday

I know. My wife was all..."gee I hope nothing happens to him before then". I looked at her like :eek: then went :nono:. I said "yeah well he is getting up there and he's been a little under the weather for awhile now with his diabetes...I hope you're right." That all sounds totally selfish but I would enjoy seeing Mr. King while we're ALL still around!

Man I would have loved to see John Lee Hooker.

marnold
November 14th, 2007, 06:19 PM
Hmmm . . .

He's going to be in Appleton (about 1 hour away from where I live) five days after my birthday. Gotta hand it to a boy from Mississippi braving a February winter in Northern Wisconsin.

Hmmm . . .

just strum
November 14th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Gotta hand it to a boy from Mississippi braving a February winter in Northern Wisconsin.

I gotta hand it to anyone that braves NW in February, unless of course they are from Canada.:rotflmao:

oldguy
November 15th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Congrats, Tone! Have a great time and enjoy.:AOK:

Tone2TheBone
November 16th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Congrats, Tone! Have a great time and enjoy.:AOK:
I will do just that my friend. Where you been haven't seen you in a while! :)

oldguy
November 16th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Workin' down south, just got home and guess what?
My SoCal half stack still hasn't arrived, not even an e-mail or tracking number from Musician's Friend!!!:reallymad:
I may have to go Justa on their a$$es!!!:rotflmao:

mrmudcat
November 16th, 2007, 09:41 AM
Me and my boys saw him up in maine over the summer. It was great to see their faces when they went ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!:Dude: :D Enjoy brother we did .The horn section is awesome as was his bass player.

YerDugliness
November 16th, 2007, 02:28 PM

I actually helped BB celebrate his 70th birthday in Houston, TX (along with about 10,000 more of us!)

He's incredible!! It was part of a blues-fest that included Susan Tedeschke and Buddy Guy, among others. Hard to get better than that.

The only thing that might have made it better would have been if it were a solo concert--when you play as part of a multi-talent bill, you don't get a very long set.

Good times!!

Dugly :cool: