PDA

View Full Version : Video Lesson No.1 - Yeah!

Jimi75
November 14th, 2007, 04:45 PM
Yes friends, I finally did it.

As promissed I made the first lesson where I explain the main lick of the intro to the lydian shred I posted some days ago.

I have written a word document on how I came up with the ideas and how things are related to each other. Get the detailled break down tabs and explanations plus exercises under the following link:

http://www.box.net/shared/zz6z0tqekh

The video is here....

2YyOyKdfjNk

I believe that if you work with the tab and the video you might get the best out of it, as those couple licks are "richer" than I thought! (Robert, now I know how much work you put in your videos!!!)

Hopefully, I managed to create something inspiring for you.

Lesson 2 will follow.

Please enjoy and let me have your feedback :D

Greetz
Jimi

ted s
November 14th, 2007, 05:02 PM
Thanks Jimi, nicely layed out. I look forward to spending some time with it.

R_of_G
November 14th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks a lot Jimi! Downloaded the file and am looking forward to working on the lesson. Nicely done.:Dude:

Robert
November 14th, 2007, 05:28 PM
Coolio Jimi, but take out the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=" part when you embed a youtube video, otherwise it won't work.

just strum
November 14th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Jimi,

Thanks for taking the time to include the word doc to go along with the video.

I guess I'll be increasing my weekly practice time.:) :Dude: :)

M29
November 14th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Thank you Jimi for your time and work. It will be a while before I can do it justice but I have something to look forward to and to keep for down the road. Great job very thorough please keep it up.

M29

Guitar Gal
November 15th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the taking the time to put this lesson together Jimi :AOK:

I will be adding this to my practice sessions :DR

GG

oldguy
November 16th, 2007, 07:07 PM
:AOK:
Great job, Jimi! I have made some videos, and I realize the work that goes into an effort like you have given us. Your work is greatly appreciated. You spend the time to make it all come together, and it does not go unnoticed.
I always seem to be rushed with work and throw something together and let it go at that...
You, my friend, have done a great job. Thank you!!!:beer: :Dude:

Justaguyin_nc
November 16th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Much appreciated Jimi, nice work on the docs!! together they will be helpful and in time... well maybe...:)