PDA

View Full Version : Feast or Famine......

LagrangeCalvert
November 15th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Some other fretters have probably gone through this as well when dealing with their bands.....

Has any other of you that plays out often, noticed that its "Feast of Famine" with the gigs......we were lined up for ONE gig @ the 1st week of this month...now we have 4 within one week before thanksgiving.

WHAT GIVES?

Josh

warren0728
November 15th, 2007, 01:36 PM
i'm not in a band...but work for myself...it's like all my clients get together and decide to hold all their projects until the same week...so i am either slammed or twiddling my thumbs.... :messedup:

ww

Bloozcat
November 15th, 2007, 03:12 PM
I think there's some kind of an inaudible signal that only some in the masses can hear...sort of like a subliminal dog whistle. When it goes off at a particular frequency, everyone rushes to the grocery store, or to the checkout lines at Walmart when another frequency is cued. At this time of year when the signal goes off at the right frequency, everone plans their holiday parties for the same weekend nights. Of course, present company excepted, we're always the one's who just seem to find ourselves in the middle of the whole thing and don't know why....:D

Freud must have covered this at some time or another...;)