PDA

View Full Version : fret2fret ad on TheFret.Net

warren0728
March 8th, 2006, 06:03 PM
so i actually clicked one of the ads that show up on thefret.net...

anyone heard of it or have an idea what his "system" is?

http://www.fret2fret.com/index120.html

ww

Tim
March 8th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Yep. He is selling guitar lessons. I remember being there about 2 years ago. The webpage has changed a little.

SuperSwede
March 9th, 2006, 02:46 AM
"spine tingling lead guitar" !

The website layout looks more or less like a SPAM mail to me, perhaps it is the ultimate solution to learn the guitar as he says but I really got the feeling that VISA cards should be kept away from this...

only my 2 euro cents...

Tim
March 9th, 2006, 05:21 AM
It seems we are not the only forum discussing Fert2Fret. Read the thread on the attached forum link for more information. Pay particular attention to #18. It explains how and what you must do to gain the knowledge in 60 minutes as advertised. Danny DeVito ?????

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184193

R_A_ – Did you know that this “Talk Bass” forum existed?

warren0728
March 9th, 2006, 06:08 AM
that's what i figured....staying away from this one

ww

SuperSwede
March 9th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Sure would be nice to be let in to the secret of "spine tingling lead guitar" but I think I´ll pass as well ;)

Spudman
March 9th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Swede
You already do "spine tingling' guitar. You just need the fast car and some groupies.

duhvoodooman
March 9th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Swede
You already do "spine tingling' guitar.
Hey, me, too! Earlier tonight, I hit a note that my wife said she felt run right up her spine....like nails on a chalkboard. I took it as a compliment anyway..... :R

SuperSwede
March 10th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Spud, would a Ford Focus ´02 and two groupies (one is 6 years old and the other one is 6 months) count?

warren0728
March 10th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Spud, would a Ford Focus ´02 and two groupies (one is 6 years old and the other one is 6 months) count?
i think that's close enough ss :D

Hey....i got a '94 honda civic a couple of groupies too (7 and 9 years old)

I can feel my playing getting better already!

ww

SuperSwede
March 10th, 2006, 08:32 AM
We had a Honda Civic Aerodeck before the Ford (station wagon).. really nice cars!

Spudman
March 10th, 2006, 08:40 AM
As long as they adore you you are in business.

If you cant get a sports car then just add streamers to your bicycle handlebar. That puts you in the cool rock star league.

SuperSwede
March 10th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Yeah, and you can add clip with a couple of poker cards at the bicycle wheel. It sounds almost like a motorcycle!

Tim
March 10th, 2006, 09:29 AM
I did not know they knew that trick in Seden?

duhvoodooman
March 10th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Geez, I'm a rock star,too, and didn't even know it. An '04 Maxima and two groupies, 13 and 16. I gotta pay more attention! I wonder where those royalty checks have been going??? Where's my hairspray? For that matter, where's my hair??

r_a_smith3530
March 10th, 2006, 10:08 AM
I did not know they knew that trick in Seden?

I didn't either! I thought that was strictly an American thing that kids like myself, growing up in the Sixties, did to our Stingray bikes. Speaking of Stingray bikes, do you see what they are getting for originals these days? It's almost like a vintage Les Paul!

r_a_smith3530
March 10th, 2006, 10:19 AM
It seems we are not the only forum discussing Fert2Fret. Read the thread on the attached forum link for more information. Pay particular attention to #18. It explains how and what you must do to gain the knowledge in 60 minutes as advertised. Danny DeVito ?????

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=184193

R_A_ – Did you know that this “Talk Bass” forum existed?

Yes, I am aware of the Talk Bass forums, but I only have so much time, and these days, other than this forum, I generally find myself at either the Dudepit's G&L Bass forum, or the Guitars by Leo discussion page. I also try to check in at the Peavey forums occassionally. Personally, I am not particularly enamored of the Les Paul discussion page or the Fender forums.

BTW, it was thanks to the GbLDP that I came to the trade of my '83 S-500 guitar for an '85 L-2000 bass.

SuperSwede
March 10th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Tim, we did that here too.... Vroom Vroom

Tim
March 10th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Wow ! What a small world this is ! Hmm, I wonder where it started first?

SuperSwede
March 11th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Probably in Las Vegas... at least they have lots of playing cards.

Tim
March 11th, 2006, 02:26 PM
I don't know about that Super Swede. Las Vegas was not around back then. It was just a small dream for the mobsters back then. Besides the young boys had better access to baseball cards then they did stealing their father's poker cards. 5 baseball cards and a peice of bubble gum sold for 5 cents back then. Man am I old or what???