PDA

View Full Version : Just got a new camera - Canon Digital Elph SD-1000

Robert
November 17th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Wow, this camera rocks! :AOK: :AOK:

It's fast, small, not very expensive either, and it takes fabulous shots! I'm very excited about this camera.

My old one broke today. Someone (I will mention no names, but it was not me...) dropped it on the ground and that was it. So, on to new and better things and I think I couldn't have gotten a better camera for the $219 I spent. Highly recommended for point and shoot photography with quality shots as the result :beer:

warren0728
November 17th, 2007, 05:14 PM
you cannot go wrong with canon cameras....their point and shoot cameras are terrific and i use their pro cameras for my work....good purchase!

ww

just strum
November 17th, 2007, 05:44 PM
you cannot go wrong with canon cameras....their point and shoot cameras are terrific and i use their pro cameras for my work....good purchase!

ww

Ditto - I bought my daughter a Canon Power Shot a little less than a year ago and she takes that camera everywhere. Takes pictures, loads then in the computer (I estimate about 1,500 of them). Her pictures are being used to promote the high school play. We even caught a woman taking pictures off my daughters My Space and trying to pass them off as hers.

My daughter is so into taking pictures she wants to go to college for photography and is also entering a photo contest in Philadelphia next month.

Sorry for the hijack, but the proud father in me got carried away.

Warren's right, good selection.

warren0728
November 17th, 2007, 05:51 PM
Sorry for the hijack, but the proud father in me got carried away.
i can't think of a better reason for a "hijack" :AOK:

ww