PDA

View Full Version : new music room pics

warren0728
March 9th, 2006, 10:08 AM
since i got two new guitars this month i had to update my music room photos. here you go...

http://homepage.mac.com/warren0728/PhotoAlbum14.html

I would love to see where my fellow fretters usually play (whether it is a dedicated a room, a part of a room, the back porch, whatever....

ww

Justaguyin_nc
March 9th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Nice warren.... You stylin guy.. Great assortment and looks.. Im not that fortunate on space.. I have everything thrown together in my livin room... it's also my computer room and my TV room.. but at least it's my room..:) I can close a door.... she has her own living room..:)

Tim
March 9th, 2006, 10:54 AM
I only have one living room, but I have most of my equipment in my live-in room.

Tone2TheBone
March 9th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Dude thats an Art Gallery! I would definately say that you are a Mac user...even your music room oozes Mac inspiration. :D

I play all over the flippin' house, in the livingroom in all the bedrooms in the kitchen in the diningroom everwhere. I am supposed to start my music room though this summer. My wife told me no more new guitars or amps until I get that done. Free beer and food for anyone that can help. :)

warren0728
March 9th, 2006, 11:31 AM
the room used to be a formal dining room and we never used it....so my wife and i decided to do something fun with it. Now we spend more time in that room than any other room in the house. There is a karaoke machine in the cabinet and the kids love to play the instruments and sing karaoke :)

ww

Nelskie
March 9th, 2006, 01:05 PM
How could one not be inspired by hanging out and playing in that room?!!! Very cool digs, Warren.

Tim
March 9th, 2006, 01:14 PM
I have (cough) played in that room. With a good backing track, solo inspiration just flows from the fingers. Well at least it sounded better in Warren's studio than in my live-in room back home.

warren0728
March 9th, 2006, 02:01 PM
aw, gee shucks (shuffles feet and looks down in embarrassment )...thanks for the kind words.

Tim i think your playing was just fine before playing at my place....don't kid yourself!

It is nice to have a place to go where your equipment is already setup and you just have to plugin and go. Of course when my son, daughter and their friends are all "playing" guitars, pianos, tamborines, harmonicas, trumpet and karaoke at the same time my wife and i second guess our decision to turn that room into a music room!!

ww

SuperSwede
March 9th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Very nice Warren!
I love your shelf with the effects and the mini amp

Matt
March 9th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Very nice. You are very lucky to have a room devoted to music. All I can do is use my room :( ah well, keep on rocking!

matt