PDA

View Full Version : I give you this year, a Christmas song.

333maxwell
November 20th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Here it is.. my Seasonal musical offering.. like a regular lil drummer boy I have nothing to offer you but this song (pa rumpa pom pom)...

Christmas Time
lo-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5993595&q=lo
hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=5993595&q=hi

Merry Christas, Holidays, etc..

Be safe, think smart, have fun and watch out for the hot buttered rum!!

Peace on Earth..

tot_Ou_tard
November 20th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Sw333t Maxwell!

333maxwell
November 20th, 2007, 12:35 PM
Sw333t Maxwell!

Thanks mate, as always your very kind!

I did the vocals stuck in a hotel room, and unfortunatly I only had a small condenser mic with me so the vocals are a bit thin and lispy...

But it's all good fun..

Thanks for your ear my friend!

aeolian
November 20th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Cool! That's all I got to say.

Guitar Gal
November 20th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Very nice 333maxwell :beer:

GG

Justaguyin_nc
November 20th, 2007, 08:13 PM

GG

+1
:beer:

333maxwell
November 21st, 2007, 01:22 AM
Cool! That's all I got to say.

Thanks my friend.. lots of fun..

Appreciate it!

333maxwell
November 21st, 2007, 01:23 AM

GG

Thanks Gal.. of course being that xmas is right around the corner the song turns to dust in about 30 days! *G*

333maxwell
November 21st, 2007, 01:24 AM
+1
:beer:
NC... Thanks for the listen and your time man!!!

Jimi75
November 21st, 2007, 04:50 AM
Very cool Christmas song! Hey, it's my favourite time, too :-)
Man you are really endowed in puttin down some fine jazz guitar lines and chords. The vocals have that certain deepness that you need when playing such swing/jazz oriented music, especially with a spiritual background like Christmas.

Well done. If you have more of these X-Mas songs, keep them coming, I will put them on my weekend rotation and enjopy listening to them!

Greetz
Jimi75

Spudman
November 21st, 2007, 09:41 AM
Sounds like Bobby Darin resurrected. I love it. Nice tune and recording.:Dude:

BTW - Carousel is amazing. I really love it.:)

333maxwell
November 21st, 2007, 12:04 PM
Very cool Christmas song! Hey, it's my favourite time, too :-)
Man you are really endowed in puttin down some fine jazz guitar lines and chords. The vocals have that certain deepness that you need when playing such swing/jazz oriented music, especially with a spiritual background like Christmas.

Well done. If you have more of these X-Mas songs, keep them coming, I will put them on my weekend rotation and enjopy listening to them!

Greetz
Jimi75

Thanks Jimi.. your very kind.. as for MORE xmas songs.. well, like this one I didn't want to get too entrenched as unlike every other song on my page, the Christmas song expires in 30 days for the rest of the year.. funny thing about xmas time..

Appreciate the ear and words my friend, as I have always liked what you lay down as well!!

Peace!

333maxwell
November 21st, 2007, 12:07 PM
Sounds like Bobby Darin resurrected. I love it. Nice tune and recording.:Dude:

BTW - Carousel is amazing. I really love it.:)

Hey, thanks a million Spuds.. Bobby Darin.. now that you mention it I think I could allow for a subconcious pull in that direction but I hadn't thought about it till now.

As for Carousel, my only regret is I need to locate my original bundled files on my massivly unorganized hard drive and remix the pipe organ just a tad louder as it was originaly, but I went in and re-encoded it so the vocals were not so swirly and lost some of the pipe organ (needs more cow bell kinda thing)..

Appreciate the ear my brother!

Happy Holidays!

FrankAxtell
November 26th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Nice holiday tune...reminded me I gotta brush up on my Christmas tunes before I do some club dates coming up in Palm Beach. You have your own sound . Great job!:beer:

Robert
November 26th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Great job, Jimi. I thought you sounded great.

Jimi75
November 26th, 2007, 11:41 AM
Great job, Jimi. I thought you sounded great.

???

Robert
November 26th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Oops, I replied to the wrong thread...:o