PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here !!!

millenium_03
November 21st, 2007, 01:24 PM
Hello... As I see I already got some friends here. I'm also an washburn forum participant. So some of you already know me, but let me introduce myself for the other ones...

I'm 31 and I live in Québec. Yeah, I know I speak french, but I can say that I've improved my english by my participation on "the other" forum... Play guitars for many years. Play different style, but mostly fingerpicking. I've recently build myself an guitar wall hanger in my living room.

I came here because I hope to see a naked dude riding an tractor !!
Seriously I want to share pictures of my guitars collection and see great pictures of others members collection.

NOW washburn forum member will say: HHHooo no, he won't talk about is dawm guitar ?? :deadhorse:
I have an Washburn D2003S special edition limited. Mine is no.55 of 144...
Rosette is awesome with roman number clock, fretboard inlay insricption 2003 etc... I always want to find other owner of this model...

I use PC from my work on day time to check about guitars, that is want they paid me for (seriously... way far from what I've got to do on day job). Don't have Pc at home currently, but planning to get one soon.

duhvoodooman
November 21st, 2007, 01:32 PM
How about a naked dude making pancakes? We have one of those here, too. :eek:

Welcome to TheFret. FWIW, your English is W-A-A-A-Y better than my French....

Tone2TheBone
November 21st, 2007, 01:47 PM
Enchanté millenium. Ok I cheated I had to look that up. Welcome to the Fret. :)

SuperSwede
November 21st, 2007, 01:48 PM
Don't have Pc at home currently, but planning to get one soon.

I dont have a PC either, so dont worry ;)
Subliminal message: Get a mac

Robert
November 21st, 2007, 02:09 PM
Welcome, Millenium_03 - I am in Alberta, great to see another Canuck on here! :)

Adrian30
November 21st, 2007, 02:24 PM
Welcome Millenium_03! Nice to have you here.

Algonquin
November 21st, 2007, 02:35 PM
Bonjour Millenium!

Nice to see someone from 'La Belle Province' here.

Welcome aboard... :beer:

luvmyshiner
November 21st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hey Yan, good to see ya' brother!:beer: It's a great forum here with a lot of great folks.

warren0728
November 21st, 2007, 04:37 PM
welcome millenium_03....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww :pancake

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

just strum
November 21st, 2007, 05:10 PM
Non 100% probablement correct : Yan bienvenu, je suis curieux sur la façon dont vous avez obtenu des directions Ã* ce forum ? Espoir vous appréciez votre sejour.

tot_Ou_tard
November 21st, 2007, 06:11 PM
Salut!

Des de ce moment, on ne parle que de francais ici :AOK: .

ted s
November 21st, 2007, 06:47 PM
Welcome Millenium, enjoy.

pes_laul
November 21st, 2007, 07:30 PM
welcome aboard dude:AOK:

oldguy
November 21st, 2007, 08:14 PM
Welcome to TheFret.Net! Glad you joined us!:beer:

Childbride
November 21st, 2007, 11:53 PM
hey, buddy, good to see you. how is JuJu?

glad to hear you made the jump! :beer:

k

mrmudcat
November 22nd, 2007, 12:06 AM
welcome brother yan!!:beer:

millenium_03
November 22nd, 2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks everyone for the welcome !!! Feel very friendly here to have so many welcome for a newbie... I feel like home, because I already know many of yours. Glad to see you here.

Childbride... JUJU is very sweet, she grow's really fast, soon I'll send you new pictures. I've made christmas tree last week-end (yeah I know it is soon)... she is so amazed about it, child foolness. She help holding ball in the tree. She like to see it lightning. And Today, it is snow storm (again)...

Robert... I've visited your site... pretty cool !!

Strum I'll send you an PM about the way I've been directed here. You know I've been faithful to one "place"... I hope that the Washburn forum invasion one were'nt getting away from me... !! hihihihi

So... probably, I'll have a kind of mistress by coming here too sometimes...

For all the others members, Glad to know you now.... Hope we will develop friendship as I have with other members that already know me (childbride, Shiner, Strum, Mrmudcat, Bigoldron, wingdads, rocket, dread, guitargals and whoever else I might forget...)

sunvalleylaw
November 22nd, 2007, 11:56 PM
Welcome to our happy hang out!

bigoldron
November 23rd, 2007, 08:27 AM
Welcome aboard Yan! There's a growing number of Washburn forum members here, as you've seen. Mrmudcat invited me over and so far I'm impressed with this forum. The atmosphere is like the Washburn forum USED to be. It's so overrun with newbies and wannabes that I've gotten more than a little fed up with it.

I think we'll like this place a lot better though! :D

M29
November 24th, 2007, 12:47 PM
Welcome millenium_03 :AOK:

M29

Brian Krashpad
November 27th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Bienvenue!

wingsdad
November 28th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Howdy, Yan.:)
I think that once you spend more time 'getting some on the side' here, you may enjoy your 'mistress' more than your...er... :rolleyes: uh...

well, you have more 'other guitars' than Wash's, so there's more here to see & learn.