PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use a Yamaha Magicstomp Acoustic?

Duff
November 28th, 2007, 05:30 AM
I picked up a Yamaha Magicstomp Acoustic, gold colored, acoustic guitar processor the other day. It looks nice, heavy duty and prints words in a LCD panel. Seems to me to have some great tones using my Seagull Twentieth aniv. s six. Played into one of those small Kustom Profile One PA systems.

Does anyone else have any experience with the magicstomp or other acoustic guitar processors? I had been thinking of getting a Toneworks A3XA. It looked okay and might be great.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Duffy

evenkeel
December 2nd, 2007, 02:52 PM
I picked up a Yamaha Magicstomp Acoustic, gold colored, acoustic guitar processor the other day.
Does anyone else have any experience with the magicstomp or other acoustic guitar processors? Duffy

Duff,
I've not played thru one of these but have heard others. They have a good sound, natural with a variety of options. I use the Zoom A2. Green metal housing w/o the volume pedal. I like the Zoom. It has a good natural sound with lots of chorus and reverb options. I only really use a few of the tone effects. One beef is the volume levels of the effects are different. This can be annoying when playing in a group setting