PDA

View Full Version : Fretter Presale: Peavey Delta Blues

duhvoodooman
December 9th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Yes, it's true--I'm selling my 30W 1x15 Peavey Delta Blues tube amp. I decided to downsize to a Fender Blues Junior, because the DB was just "too much amp" for how I play, namely at home, in a small room. This thing will blister the paint in here, if I crank it up past about 2.5 (volume goes 1 -12)! It's a great sounding amp, with switchable clean and overdrive channels, an effects loop, an extension speaker jack (16 ohm), and high-quality built-in reverb and tremolo. Mine also has the two-button footswitch for channel-switching and on/off for the tremolo.

The amps is fully functional, clean as a whistle, and the only marks on it are two small screw holes in the back where the previous owner had attached a tube protector (which wasn't included in the sale to me). Below are a couple of photos I already had posted, but I'll take a couple more.

If I don't get any interest here or via my local Craig's List, it will go up on eBay for a BIN price of $395, which is midrange of what DB's in similarly excellent condition are going for. For comparision's sake, these list for $800 and "street" for $640 at all the big sellers. I will sell it to a discerning Fretter for $375 (under 60% of street price!) plus whatever shipping costs work out to, which I would estimate to be around $50. I will ship to Canada, but realize that it will be substantially more expensive, and you will have to cover the customs cost. As payment, I will accept PayPal or postal money order only. No personal checks, so don't even ask. PM me, if interested.

Here are the pics; the cat does not come with the amp: ;)

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/DB_front.jpg

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/DB_top_back.jpg

Spudman
December 9th, 2007, 02:05 PM
PM sent.

duhvoodooman
December 9th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Well, that sure didn't take long!! Already spoken for, folks! :AOK:

Brian Krashpad
December 9th, 2007, 08:44 PM
Congrats to you both!

I love the sound of a 15 for guitar. Fortunately I already have a 60's vintage Kustom 1x15 cab.

sunvalleylaw
December 9th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Cool! I'll prob'ly get to see it one of these days!

Adrian30
December 10th, 2007, 06:36 AM
Congrats to both of you guys! Spud - a great deal, and DVM - you'll love your Blues Jr. I'm having tons of fun with it, such a sweet sounding little amp.

Tone2TheBone
December 10th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Congrats Voo. I got my Blues Junior too. Hey that rhymed..... :)

Robert
December 10th, 2007, 10:10 AM
That is a loud but great amp - play it loud! :AOK: