PDA

View Full Version : Snagged a Fender Blues Junior!!

duhvoodooman
December 9th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Hey, lookee what the ol' Voodoo Man nailed yesterday on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140185868521

I mentioned in another thread (http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?p=52217#post52217) that I was looking at Blues Juniors because I'd come to the conclusion that, as much as I loved the tone & features, my Peavey Delta Blues was just too much wattage for the small room in which I do virtually all my playing.

I was looking at a couple of the Tweed NOS version of the Blues Junior, with the upgraded Jensen speaker, but they just go for too much on eBay (80% - 90% of the new cost, $530!). The regular version is a much better value, and I can always upgrade the speaker myself, if I want to.

Anyway, used Blues Juniors in excellent condition typically go in the $300 - $325 range, based upon my research, so this was a particularly good value at $275! At least, it sure looks that way from the photos, so I hope it sounds as good as it looks! Hope to have it fairly quickly, since it's coming out of NYC, only 150 miles south of here.

I'm putting the Delta Blues up for sale, so check it out HERE (http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=5041) if you might be interested in a great 30W tube amp that would be perfect for gigging in small to medium venues, or if you have a good sized room to practice/play in.

M29
December 9th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Sweeeet Deal duhvoodooman:rockon:

Your Delta Blues looks like a nice deal, all the best on your sale.

M29

just strum
December 9th, 2007, 03:12 PM
DVM, Nice deal:AOK: . I think I came across that yesterday or Friday when I was surfing through various guitar related things. Since I was only checking out different things and really not looking to purchase an amp, I didn't pay much attention.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say when it arrives.

SuperSwede
December 9th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Congrats DVM, those amps are fantastic sounding! One of the best "modern" Fender amps imho.

Brian Krashpad
December 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM
Congrats and good luck on arrival!

Robert
December 13th, 2007, 01:00 PM
Hope you like it! Tell us all about it after the honeymoon is over.

Personally, I find the Pro Junior sounds better.

Those upgrades may make a big difference though. Running it through a nice bigger cab would probably make a huge difference too.

duhvoodooman
December 17th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Got the Blues Junior on Saturday and have been "getting acquainted" for a couple of days. The amp was in good shape but didn't look like it had had much use recently. I vacuumed the dust and a few cobwebs out of the back, wiped down the cabinet with a damp rag, and applied a thin coat of an ArmorAll-type silicone dressing to the tolex. Still has the original tubes in it, but they're fine. I can't tell exactly when it was made, since Fender apparently stopped date-coding these amps in 2003. Sometime between 2003 - 2005 is as close as I can get. I submitted the serial number to Fender Customer Relations, so we'll see if they come back with anything.

Haven't really "opened it up", so to speak, since I only do that when I have the house to myself, which didn't happen over this snowy weekend. But I sure am enjoying that typical Fender tone, especially the clean sounds of my Strat. The neck pickup rings like a bell through it, and the bridge/middle "quack" is so clear & articulate. The amp seems to take pedals very nicely, as well. Tone2TheBone was raving to me about how good the ZYS sounds through his new Blues Junior, and I'm in complete agreement. I haven't installed the Jensen C12N speaker upgrade yet, since I want to get thoroughly familiar with the amp's tone with the stock Eminence speaker first.

I'll post a few more comments when I've spent more time with the amp, and hopefully a couple of clips, too. In the meantime, here are a few pics:

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/BJr/BJr_full.jpg

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/BJr/BJr_front.jpg

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/BJr/BJr_back.jpg

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/BJr/BJr_top.jpg

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/BJr/BJr_tubes.jpg

http://duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/BJr/BJr_nameplate.jpg

Tone2TheBone
December 17th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Gear pics! Nice one Voo I know that sucker sounds sweet! So you got the tan board model. Still gonna do the Billm mods to it then? Tell us more about those. I got the earlier green board model but I don't think I'll do any mods to it cause it sounds rippin' when played loud. :master: You got a good score Bob and at a great price congrats!

Spudman
December 17th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Too bad we never get to hear what these amphs sound like. :(

Robert
December 17th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Ya, is it just a lot of hype, or what? :D :poke:

Tone2TheBone
December 17th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Come over to my house and I'll demo it for you. Bring me some beer while you're at it.

oldguy
December 17th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Too bad we never get to hear what these amphs sound like. :(

True....... good or bad, I threw a vid of the SoCal up ASAIGI (as soon as I got it), so you could all hear it......:poke:

duhvoodooman
December 17th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Still gonna do the Billm mods to it then? Tell us more about those.
There are a couple of the "BillM" mods (named after Bill Machrone, who has become kind of the main guru of Blues Junior modding) that look pretty worthwhile to me. Others are more focused on fixing issues that can come up or making improvements to the older "green PCB" found in the '95 - '00 BJr's. When Fender moved production of the BJr to Mexico in 2001, they also went to an updated PCB design--the "cream board"--that fixed several of the design issues with the older green boards.

There is a ridiculously easy mod involving soldering a jumper across two lugs of the Mid tone pot that converts the operation of the tone stack to mimic that of the Twin Reverb. Basically gives you a bit more dynamic range in the tone stack that a lot of people like having. I'm almost definitely going to do that one.

Another one that looks interesting is his overall tone stack mod, which lifts the bass and mids to balance better with the top-end, which is quite heavily emphasized with the stock tone stack. It's a simple mod--just changing two capacitors on the PCB--and I'm thinking seriously about that one, also. His web page comments that it dulls the highs a bit, which concerns me. But this may not be an issue once I change out the stock Eminence speaker for the Jensen C12N I bought for the amp, since this speaker has a reputation for brightness.

The last BillM mod that intrigues me a bit is an adjustable bias mod. Machrone claims that the BJr is biased way too hot, and dropping the bias down improves tone and extends tube life. But I've also read comments that Fender biases these amps hot for a reason--they sound better that way. In any case, he has two different version of the mod--one that allows independent adjustment of the bias on the two EL84 power tubes, and a simpler one that gives just a single bias adjustment for both tubes. I'd probably do the latter, since it's easy enough to buy matched pairs of power tubes. But this mod--even the simple version--involves cutting traces and drilling holes in the PCB to install a trimpot, so it may be a while before I undertake anything quite that extensive on my new amp.

Anybody interested in Machrone's Blues Junior mods and associated info can check out his website HERE (http://home.comcast.net/~machrone/bluesjunior.htm).

And for the rest of you guys poking me & Tone, one word for you: PATIENCE!! :nono:

Tone2TheBone
December 17th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Yeah we're gonna have to unleash the fury on Rob and Spud. :rockon:

duhvoodooman
December 17th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Yeah we're gonna have to unleash the fury on Rob and Spud. :rockon:
You forgot the adjective before "fury"! Lemme see, what was that....also started with an "f" if I remember correctly.... :rotflmao:

oldguy
December 17th, 2007, 05:19 PM
January 25th, 2007, 10:43 AM #2
Tone2TheBone
Just play the thing loud!

My Photos: (11)

OG can you please email me the file huh huh can ya huh? !

:poke: :D :D :D

______

Tone2TheBone
December 18th, 2007, 09:15 AM
January 25th, 2007, 10:43 AM #2
Tone2TheBone
Just play the thing loud!

My Photos: (11)

OG can you please email me the file huh huh can ya huh? !

:poke: :D :D :D

______

Took me a while to understand this post. hahaha

I owe you a tremendous thanks for all the times you emailed me your files Glenn and don't worry I'll send you some Blues Jr. blues asap but right now it's crazy with the holidays coming up. I'll be off from this Friday on till the 2nd of January so you know I'll be recording something! :AOK:

duhvoodooman
December 18th, 2007, 09:18 AM
Yeah, I'm done here at work as of the end of the day Wed., and expect to be able to get some recording done over the holiday break.... :rockon:

oldguy
December 18th, 2007, 10:27 AM
Hey, you guys know I'm just kidding around, right?:rotflmao:
Holidays are a busy time, and we can wait for sound clips until you get around to it. Just didn't want you to forget us........:confused: :D

duhvoodooman
December 18th, 2007, 04:38 PM
Hey, you guys know I'm just kidding around, right?:rotflmao:
Holidays are a busy time, and we can wait for sound clips until you get around to it. Just didn't want you to forget us........:confused: :D
Dude, when ya throw down the gauntlet, don't be surprised when we pick it up! I have 13 consecutive days off, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to do some recording. :rockon:

oldguy
December 18th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Dude, when ya throw down the gauntlet, don't be surprised when we pick it up! I have 13 consecutive days off, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of time to do some recording. :rockon:

Oh, yeah, it was Tone that said it was crazy w/ the holidays.......
so......
let's hear those clips!!!!
(Singing)
"On the first day of Christmas, DVM gave to us.s.s.s.s
Blues Junior w/ the ZYS plus.s.s.s.."

tot_Ou_tard
December 18th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Yow! The 13 days of Jammin'!

Nice amph, I can't wait to hear no screaming solos.

duhvoodooman
December 18th, 2007, 08:22 PM
On the first day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
All Right Now by Free.

On the second day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
Two SRV licks and All Right Now by Free.

On the third day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
Three Hendrix tunes, two SRV licks and All Right Now by Free.

On the fourth day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
Four Jimmy Page riffs, three Hendrix tunes, two SRV licks and All Right Now by Free.

On the fifth day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
Five power ch-o-o-o-o-o-rds.....
Four Jimmy Page riffs, three Hendrix tunes, two SRV licks and All Right Now by Free.

Ok, that'll be enough of that.... :thwap: :D

oldguy
December 18th, 2007, 08:49 PM

Yep, that'll work.:AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
December 18th, 2007, 08:52 PM
On the first day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
All Right Now by Free.

On the second day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
Two SRV licks and All Right Now by Free.

On the third day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,
Three Hendrix tunes, two SRV licks and All Right Now by Free.

On the fourth day of Christmas ol' DVM played for me,

Ok, that'll be enough of that.... :thwap: :D
No it isn't!! :D

We've got 7 more days coming (+ 1 'cause you have 13 days off)!

pes_laul
December 18th, 2007, 09:20 PM
nice amp DVM my dads friend has one of those and I test drived in it and it sounded pretty sweet. hope you like:AOK:

Spudman
December 18th, 2007, 09:51 PM
No it isn't!! :D

We've got 7 more days coming (+ 1 'cause you have 13 days off)!

He'll need to rest on that last day. Right?

sunvalleylaw
December 18th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Oldguy, Ok, off topic, but since it showed up 2 times or so this page, I have to say I love that avatar. I think I need that in poster form, for the garage at least, if Mrs. Sun won't let me have the place above the fireplace. ;) :AOK: :rockon:

DVM, love those lyrics. LOL!

oldguy
December 19th, 2007, 06:30 AM
Oldguy, Ok, off topic, but since it showed up 2 times or so this page, I have to say I love that avatar. I think I need that in poster form

Yeah, looks like that was from his Buffalo Springfield days. Strange that "grunge" would originate (IMO) from a Canadian kid wearing fringed leather shirts, pants, and knee-high boots, and Civil war costumes, and playing power chords on a Gretsch. Weird feeling... I can remember when they "appeared" out of nowhere. I still love their music, and for the time period, I think it holds it's own w/ anybody. Young wrote the best material, (still does IMHO), but Stills and Furay were good also.
O.K. ...... back to topic.

I'm guessing DVM will give us the most balanced and subjective clips, nice snippets of songs, providing comparative sounds we can judge that amph by......in case another one goes cheap on the 'bay....

Getting clips out of Tone will be like pulling teeth, but when we do it'll probably be something like a kick-*** clip of "Funk 49" or "Shook me All Night Long".
:D :D :D

Tone2TheBone
December 19th, 2007, 09:26 AM
Yeah, looks like that was from his Buffalo Springfield days. Strange that "grunge" would originate (IMO) from a Canadian kid wearing fringed leather shirts, pants, and knee-high boots, and Civil war costumes, and playing power chords on a Gretsch. Weird feeling... I can remember when they "appeared" out of nowhere. I still love their music, and for the time period, I think it holds it's own w/ anybody. Young wrote the best material, (still does IMHO), but Stills and Furay were good also.
O.K. ...... back to topic.

I'm guessing DVM will give us the most balanced and subjective clips, nice snippets of songs, providing comparative sounds we can judge that amph by......in case another one goes cheap on the 'bay....

Getting clips out of Tone will be like pulling teeth, but when we do it'll probably be something like a kick-*** clip of "Funk 49" or "Shook me All Night Long".

Actually I was thinking of doing my version of the Nutcracker Suite. :AOK:

sunvalleylaw
December 19th, 2007, 10:03 AM
Yeah, looks like that was from his Buffalo Springfield days.

I have seen that pic before and liked it then. I think it is on his wiki page in straight black and white.

Tone, do the Nutcracker, but do it Funk 49 style! :rockon: :pancake:

duhvoodooman
December 19th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Geez, that's kind of spooky that you mention demoing this amp with You Shook Me All Night Long, OG. That's one of the many songs on the "List of Tunes that Every Guitar Player in the World Knows Backward & Forward, Except for DVM" that I've been working on learning just the past couple of days. I was playing it through my new Blues Junior just last night. Weird.... :eek:

Tone2TheBone
December 19th, 2007, 12:10 PM
I don't think the Fender lends itself to AC/DC though. I mean it could probably do it but it would be......sacrilege! :eek: :master: Oh Leo please forgive them for they know not what they do!

Spudman
December 19th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Actually I was thinking of doing my version of the Nutcracker Suite. :AOK:

With the Fender maybe this one
iZ72MVATJaU

or if ya really got some hair
ecWVbls6IGA

Tone2TheBone
December 19th, 2007, 04:39 PM
Yup that's exactly what I'm talkin' about. Love those 2 versions and finally got to hear Brian's a week ago.

Tone2TheBone
December 20th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Ok here's something unique and kinda cool actually. No this isn't my Blues Jr. yet....I just thought this was neat. This guy made a homemade 4x6 looks like speaker cabinet with a cardboard box LMAO! :master:

Oops forgot to add that he's using a Blues Jr. in tweed to drive it. It kinds sounds cool in a way.

5EXB_1pry9E

duhvoodooman
December 21st, 2007, 11:40 AM
Hey Tone! YOU LOSE!! The first-to-post-a-clip-race, that is! :bootyshake: ;)

First Blues Jr. clip linked below. Recorded using my Strat, to demonstrate the amp's clean tone. Tone controls are all set at 50%, volume at 4, Master at 2.5, and the FAT switch turned on. Recorded through a mic at 45 deg. angle about a foot from the speaker. Amp reverb is off, but I added a little plate reverb with my Digiverb pedal. No other effects at all.

There are two riffs on the clip, each repeated twice. The first is the intro to Sweet Home Alabama, which I thought was a good vehicle for demonstrating the amp's nice bright top-end. Recorded from pickup position two, for that characteristic Strat "quack". The first run-through is through the amp's speaker, and the second is through my Drive 2x12 cab with a pair of Eminence Legends, so the tone is rounder, with more bottom but a bit less top-end sparkle.

The second pair of riffs are just a simple blues bass figure, to show the amp's bottom end. This one is recorded using the bridge and middle p'ups in series--a mod I made to the wiring on this guitar. It also has some quack to it, but with more depth & authority. As before, first time through is the onboard speaker, and the second is the 2x12 cab. Quite a bit more thump, but a little muddier.

Here's the link:

http://www.box.net/shared/hogwl31w8s

I'll post some "dirtier" stuff in another day or two, prolly.....

duhvoodooman
December 21st, 2007, 06:18 PM
OK, here's a clip recorded with my LP that features the Blues Junior "dishin' the dirt." Recorded from the bridge pickup. As before, tone controls on the amp are straight up and the FAT switch is on. Here, though, the volume is pegged at 12 to get maximum preamp distortion, and the Master is a hair under 2, to keep the paint on the walls. Mic'ed exactly as before.

Again, two riffs, each played twice, first through the stock speaker and then through the 2x12 cab. The first riff is primarily single-note soloing, mostly up fairly high. The second one is mostly chords up at the top of the neck, to show the amp's "crunch". Here, the so-called "boxy" character from the stock speaker and the amp's small cabinet is more evident than in the Strat clips. Not objectionable at all, to my ear, but the 2x12 cab definitely has a more open sound on these riffs.

Here's the link:

http://www.box.net/shared/na4s688ow8

Tell me what you think....

Robert
December 21st, 2007, 06:27 PM
It sounds better through the stock speaker. What's up with dat? My desktop speakers are fooling me? :messedup:

marnold
December 21st, 2007, 06:49 PM
It sounds better through the stock speaker. What's up with dat? My desktop speakers are fooling me? :messedup:
I thought the same thing, although both of them sound quite nice.

duhvoodooman
December 21st, 2007, 07:37 PM
Did you guys think that with both the Strat & LP clips?

tot_Ou_tard
December 21st, 2007, 07:53 PM
The stock speaker definitely sounds better with the strat. The cab is a bit muddy.

With the Lester the cab is heavier & deeper sounding & that suits it fine, but the bright crunch with the stock sounds good too.

marnold
December 21st, 2007, 07:58 PM
Did you guys think that with both the Strat & LP clips?
Yep. Both seem to have more clarity with the stock speaker. Of course, I'm listening to a recording of it through a Sony boombox that's been converted into computer speakers. I'm sure it's a different animal sitting right next to it.

duhvoodooman
December 21st, 2007, 08:34 PM
The clip makes the cab sound a little muddier than it does to me while I'm recording, though it definitely doesn't have the clarity of the stock speaker. Could have something to do with the fact that I'm not really sure how--if it's even possible--to mic a 2x12 cab equivalently to a single 12" speaker. OTOH, the recordings of the stock speaker sound VERY close to the live sound, to my ear. I definitely preferred the stock speaker for the Strat clip, but the 2x12 cab sounded at least as good with the LP, where clarity wasn't the main point.

Well, I suppose these observations make sense, in a way--you'd like to think that Fender would do a good job of matching up the speaker they use with any given amp.

BTW, after I finished these two initial clips, I installed the Jensen C12N in the BJr. It adds even more sparkle and clarity to the top end, and my initial impression is VERY positive. I bump the bass up to about 3 o'clock and the mids to about 1:30, and it sounds very good to me--essence of vintage Fender tone. Here's the comments made by the guy who owns South Valley Vintage Amps regarding the Jensen C12N:

The C12N ceramic speakers are my personal favorite Jensen speaker (both new reissue and original vintage)! In my opinion, the current vintage reissue C12N is the closest sounding speaker to true vintage Jensens. The C12N provides the most emphasis on the midrange frequencies and has better dynamic response throughout all frequency ranges (compared to the C12R and C12Q versions). Typically, ceramic speakers tend to be more dynamic at high volume and provide higher maximum volume per watt, than their AlNiCo speaker counterparts. The ceramics don't break up as early as the AlNiCo's (e.g. that "bluesy" tone), so I use a TS9DX Tube Screamer pedal when I want a more colored or bluesy tone. With the ceramics and a good pedal, you can get the best of both tones … more clean headroom when you need it, and colored tone with the pedal!

This guy sells 44 different 12" speaker models, most of which are far more expensive than the Jensen. His strong endorsement of the C12N was a major factor in my decision to go ahead and buy one. Plus, I have a pretty fair TS-type pedal to use with it! ;)

I'll post a clip or two with the Jensen in a day or two....

oldguy
December 22nd, 2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks for the clips, Vood!!

I appreciate it. I like the stock speaker w/ Strat, the other cab w/ Paul. I do know how deceptive clips can sound, tho. Record, upload, download, playback, speaker differences.......
Nice riffs, too, btw....:AOK:

(P.S.---I knew you'd post something before Tone-I just knew it.:D :D :D )

Tone2TheBone
December 22nd, 2007, 06:14 PM
You guys have entirely way too much time on your hands. FIRST of all recording clips and SECOND of all waiting for them! Must be nice! Last I checked it was December 22nd around here! We're down to the wire folks! :messedup:

duhvoodooman
December 22nd, 2007, 10:40 PM
You guys have entirely way too much time on your hands.....Last I checked it was December 22nd around here! We're down to the wire folks!
Well, maybe if you didn't wait until Dec. 20th to start your Xmas shopping, you could be spanking the ol' planks, too!! ;) :D

Tone2TheBone
December 23rd, 2007, 12:08 AM
Well, maybe if you didn't wait until Dec. 20th to start your Xmas shopping, you could be spanking the ol' planks, too!! ;) :D

You know me all too well buddy. :thwap: ;) Clip is forthcoming...really. :beer:

oldguy
December 30th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Tone...Did I miss those clips somewhere???????
I'm sure you've posted them by now....:poke:
:D :D :D :D :D

Tone2TheBone
December 30th, 2007, 07:51 PM
I still have Christmas packages laying all over the livingroom floor. Recording? Ha! No can do at the moment. I'll get you something though you can count on it buddy.

oldguy
December 30th, 2007, 07:59 PM
I still have Christmas packages laying all over the livingroom floor. Recording? Ha! No can do at the moment. I'll get you something though you can count on it buddy.
Wow!Cool! I already opened (both of) mine.....:pancake:
Knew I could count on you, Tone.:AOK:

Tone2TheBone
December 31st, 2007, 12:56 PM
Finally got some alone time to video my Blues Jr. The quality is not very good I'm sorry and I will apologize for that. The first one is through my Classic 50s Strat played on the neck and middle pickup. The digital cam doesn't pickup sound very well and the mic gets distorted easily. Of course the volume and master on the Blues Jr. was on 6 too so....

MagUNDvLLKY

Here's one on the neck pickup. Amp was clean and sounds wunnerful with the new Jensen C12N speaker. Totally Fendery sounding though the video cam recording sucks. I've got to mic this baby on the computer and post those as they'll really sound much better.

Bs5t2C1IIoU

Robert
December 31st, 2007, 01:25 PM
Sounds like a good fit for your Strat!

Rock on with that sucker and post more clips.

oldguy
December 31st, 2007, 01:44 PM
Sounds like you got the mojo tone goin' on there, uh, Tone.... yes you need to post more clips when you have time. I bet that baby sounds sweet w/ Telecaster, too.:D :D :D

duhvoodooman
December 31st, 2007, 01:47 PM
AFT!!! (You can figure that out, Tone!) :dude: :rockon:

Yeah, that camera mic sucks out loud, but the playing is excellent and it still manages to get the point across. Now you really need to get a decent mic to run into your PC!! :poke:

Tone2TheBone
December 31st, 2007, 04:12 PM
Thanks men. Voo I got a decent SM57 mic 'memberrrr...you 'memberrrrr. The amp sounds good in person and the 57 should record it well. I'll work on that this week.

Algonquin
December 31st, 2007, 05:03 PM
The clips sound great, even through the mini camera mic.

But where's the 'Earache my Eye' clip??? :rotflmao:

Cheers! :beer:

duhvoodooman
December 31st, 2007, 05:11 PM
Voo I got a decent SM57 mic 'memberrrr...you 'memberrrrr.
Well, you've been selling everything else, so I figured that musta gone , too.... ;)

So if you still have it..... USE IT!!! :reallymad: We wanna hear your virtuosity unfettered by crappy mic tone!! :rockon:

SuperSwede
January 1st, 2008, 04:19 AM
Tone, thats some blues deluxe tones! +1000

Sblack
January 1st, 2008, 06:28 AM
I love the vibe, look, and tone of that amp. It really captures that SRVish vibe. Nice chops, too! :AOK:

M29
January 1st, 2008, 09:35 AM
Great clips duhvoodooman and Tone2TheBone That amp really captures that clean smooth Fender sound, the distorted sound is sweet as well. :AOK: I wants one:D

I wish they had a head version.

M

duhvoodooman
January 2nd, 2008, 12:31 PM
Great clips duhvoodooman and Tone2TheBone That amp really captures that clean smooth Fender sound, the distorted sound is sweet as well. :AOK: I wants one :D
Well, they're a common amp and there are always a bunch of them up for bid on eBay at any given time. And at ~$300, plus or minus, for a used one in good condition, they won't break the bank. :dude: