PDA

View Full Version : Led Zep World Tour?!!!?

Jimi75
December 12th, 2007, 04:52 AM
I have seen great footage of the London show. Led Zep sounded spectacular and by what I saw, the sound was great!

Now there are several rumors on the net that they will make one last world tour.

I would definitely try to get a ticket and have already informed my ticket dealer to put me in "ticket alert", so I can be almost sure to get my reservation as soon as the tour is confirmed.

:master:

Bloozcat
December 12th, 2007, 07:56 AM
I hope it does turn into a world tour, and not something like the on again, off again, Van Halen saga that lasted for years (although that finally happened, though).

WackyT
December 12th, 2007, 08:38 AM
Maybe? (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article571141.ece)

R_of_G
December 12th, 2007, 09:50 AM
Maybe? (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article571141.ece)

Yep, the opening act and an un-named source to a tabloid journalist speculated that it was going to happen, so it must be true. Personally, I'll believe it when they announce it.

Tone2TheBone
December 12th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Anywhere within a 500 mile radius and we're there. Heck even 700 miles...LA is only 700 from here and we drive there all the time.

pie_man_25
December 12th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I have seen great footage of the London show. Led Zep sounded spectacular and by what I saw, the sound was great!

Now there are several rumors on the net that they will make one last world tour.

I would definitely try to get a ticket and have already informed my ticket dealer to put me in "ticket alert", so I can be almost sure to get my reservation as soon as the tour is confirmed.

:master:

sweet, me and my friends are doing a project on Jimmy page for our guitar ISU!!:rockon:

player
January 31st, 2008, 10:51 PM
just posting cause Robert asked me to do it because of apparent technical difficulties,however the Zep thing will not and/or has not happened.yea I know old thread but in the forum he asked I post in.