PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Terrible Ted! (Nugent that is!)

sunvalleylaw
December 13th, 2007, 09:47 AM
He is 59 today. Ted, other than Bachman Turner Overdrive, was my first introduction to "hard rock", since I more or less missed 60's music the first time around. I have long respected how he can rock so hard without the aid of the normal and almost expected substances. He shows us you can do it and still keep your wits about you. I don't necessarily share his politics or his sometimes lack of tolerance, but we don't talk politics here. So Happy B'day to a good old hard rocker! :R :beavisnbutthead:

cYOV8uu17t0

lRiw4vZxSj4

His song that made me aware of him:

cUtYP52Ijvc

Tone2TheBone
December 13th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Hey Ted I owe you a new arrowrest on your Hoyt. Shemane let me fling a few and I got so shook up over the experience that I...well...I stole it man sorry. I needed one for my Mathews but I'm good on my word dude!

Happy Birthday my fellow blood brother and may you keep kicking our asses for years to come! Spirit of the Wild!:rockon:

Bloozcat
December 13th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Hey Ted I owe you a new arrowrest on your Hoyt. Shemane let me fling a few and I got so shook up over the experience that I...well...I stole it man sorry. I needed one for my Mathews but I'm good on my word dude!

Happy Birthday my fellow blood brother and may you keep kicking our asses for years to come! Spirit of the Wild!:rockon:

You stole Ted's arrow rest, Tone?

That's hitting close to home with Ted!

Tone2TheBone
December 13th, 2007, 02:12 PM
You stole Ted's arrow rest, Tone?

That's hitting close to home with Ted!

Are you kidding? He could afford to get another one he's not that cheap! hahahaha ;)

luvmyshiner
December 13th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Yup, Ted lives in Waco now, but we don't hang out in the same circles. He's rich, famous, talented, and I'm . . . depressed.:messedup:

Bloozcat
December 14th, 2007, 07:09 AM
Yup, Ted lives in Waco now, but we don't hang out in the same circles. He's rich, famous, talented, and I'm . . . depressed.:messedup:

From everything I've ever heard about Ted, he wouldn't care that your not rich and famous like him. If you could talk with him about guitars or hunting, I'd bet he'd be a right friendly guy...