PDA

View Full Version : I need your urgent vote PLEASEEEE!!!!!

Jimi75
December 13th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Dear friends,

I have participated in a song contest by German Bild Journal (40Mio readers everyday) and TOBIS Film. I had to write a song related to the brand new movie "August Rush" or "Klang des Herzens".

I was chosen among thousands as one of the 9 finalists (can still not believe this!!!)

Please, please, please vote for my song (it's the third one by Mikel, called Herzenstakt).

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leute/kino-tv/koso/tobis/2007/klang-des-herzens/voting/voting-klang-herzens-video.html

Just make your cross under my picture and then go to the bottom of the page. Here you enter the number shown and press "abstimmen".

First price is a trip to New York, a good chance to meet some of you guys finally!

I would appreciate you encouraging also some friends to give me their vote.

Thank you so much in advance!

Jimi75

333maxwell
December 13th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Dear friends,

I have participated in a song contest by German Bild Journal (40Mio readers everyday) and TOBIS Film. I had to write a song related to the brand new movie "August Rush" or "Klang des Herzens".

I was chosen among thousands as one of the 9 finalists (can still not believe this!!!)

Please, please, please vote for my song (it's the third one by Mikel, called Herzenstakt).

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leute/kino-tv/koso/tobis/2007/klang-des-herzens/voting/voting-klang-herzens-video.html

Just make your cross under my picture and then go to the bottom of the page. Here you enter the number shown and press "abstimmen".

First price is a trip to New York, a good chance to meet some of you guys finally!

I would appreciate you encouraging also some friends to give me their vote.

Thank you so much in advance!

Jimi75

Done and done.. i'll spread the word a bit. I am at the shop and have no speakers so I didn't actualy get to listen, but I open and ryn the player through, and then voted. I will be at 2 other IP's today on 2 other machines and will do the same there.. I will also put up a post in my main forum.. might get a vote or two that way.

Justaguyin_nc
December 13th, 2007, 12:39 PM
For some strange reason the X box did not appear in Internet Explorer using Vista.. I was able to vote thru Firefox though.

Good luck Jimi!

:beer:

333maxwell
December 13th, 2007, 12:44 PM
For some strange reason the X box did not appear in Internet Explorer using Vista.. I was able to vote thru Firefox though.

Good luck Jimi!

Same exactthing happened to me..

Might be a good time for anyone still using explorer to upgrade to Firefox/Flox, Opera or one of the others. They'll be much more secure and less prove to virus and be able to vote all in the same whack! *G*

Robert
December 13th, 2007, 12:47 PM
I voted! I think anyway... I can't read German. :(

helliott
December 13th, 2007, 12:49 PM
You got my vote! Good tune, too. Best of luck!:beer:

Spudman
December 13th, 2007, 12:50 PM
I have the same problem using XP. No way to vote.

aeolian
December 13th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I listened to all of them before I voted. I voted for you.

Robert
December 13th, 2007, 01:00 PM
You are way behind number one 1 in percentage of votes, though!? NOT GOOD! Come on guys, have all of your extended families vote for Mikel!

Brian Krashpad
December 13th, 2007, 01:03 PM
I voted! I think anyway... I can't read German. :(

+1!

Prost! :beer:

Jimi75
December 13th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Thanks so much guys! I can not believe the chain reaction going on here....thanks a thousand times!!!!!

PROST!

stingx
December 13th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I just voted but you're still way behind that first guy. Good luck. I'd love to hook up with you for drinks in NY if you win.

sunvalleylaw
December 13th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I am voting right now and heard great things about the American version of that "August Rush" movie and plan to see it. Thanks for asking, and glad to help.

Mark
December 13th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Im using XP but cant vote???

Tone2TheBone
December 13th, 2007, 02:10 PM
Voted dude. Worked in Firefox.......I think.

sunvalleylaw
December 13th, 2007, 02:57 PM
I am voting right now and heard great things about the American version of that "August Rush" movie and plan to see it. Thanks for asking, and glad to help.

P.S. Safari worked fine. :)

Big_Rob
December 13th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Done

Ennuinaut
December 13th, 2007, 04:15 PM
voted for ya :)

R_of_G
December 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Jimi, you got my vote. I will tell friends as well. Good luck!

tjcurtin1
December 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Great job there in the candle-lit shadows - got my vote in - good luck!

stingx
December 13th, 2007, 04:31 PM
He needs a shitload of more votes. Looks like he's in 4th place.

Adrian30
December 13th, 2007, 04:38 PM
+1 vote, good luck Jimi.

Guitar Gal
December 13th, 2007, 05:19 PM
I sent in my vote for you Jimi :rockon:

Looks like you are still in 4th place though :confused:

Good luck and hope you make it to NYC :D

GG

just strum
December 13th, 2007, 05:32 PM
I can't get in to vote, I'll try my sons computer when he gets home. I wish I would have seen this at work, although video is blocked, I would have told coworkers to trust me and vote for the guy.

Does anyone know the voting deadline?

Childbride
December 13th, 2007, 06:11 PM
+1 here... :D

F_BSurfer
December 13th, 2007, 06:15 PM
gotcha covered

pes_laul
December 13th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Dude you got my vote:rockon:

t_ross33
December 13th, 2007, 07:04 PM
+1. Good luck man! :beer::beavisnbutthead:

helliott
December 13th, 2007, 08:07 PM
Guys, it needs Firefox or the equivalent. Get to a second computer if you can, dodging the cookies from the first, then you can vote again. I did!

stingx
December 13th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I'll vote from all the workstations on my floor tomorrow :rotflmao:

just strum
December 13th, 2007, 08:30 PM
Just got a hold of my son's laptop and casted my vote.

Jimi, I don't know what the outcome will be, but as for the people ahead of you, you did a much better job. That's not a "make you feel good" statement, that's my honest opinion.

Good luck!!!:AOK:

M29
December 13th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Man this has been going on for a while I don't know how I missed it. I voted for ya too:AOK:

M29

carp3nt3r
December 13th, 2007, 10:18 PM
you got my vote

Viel Glück, wir werden Sie in Amerika Freund sehen.:beer:

carp3nt3r. ps hope thats correct.

tot_Ou_tard
December 14th, 2007, 06:18 AM

Good luck Jimi!

Yup, same here.

stingx
December 14th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Two more.