PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here Play Gran Turismo

6STRINGS 9LIVES
March 13th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Anyone have a ps2 and play gran turismo .. i'm playing the gt4 ver since last year and have still to complete the whole thing , all in all a pretty good driving sim with dead on courses of lots of the worlds most famous tracks , laguna seca, nurburgring, sarthe , neat cars too and the learning curve is perpetual... a man gotta relax.....6S9L

Tone2TheBone
March 13th, 2006, 06:03 PM
I have both PS1 and PS2. Haven't played the new Gran Turismo though. The original one I really did lousy with it. I could never drive in a straight line. LMAO

marnold
March 13th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I'm more of a Burnout: Revenge man myself.

SuperSwede
March 14th, 2006, 04:43 AM
I havent played Grand Turismo, but I got Forza Motorsport for the XBox and it is really fun.

Josh
March 16th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Yup, I'm a fellow GT4 addict. My favorite thing to do is choose a random car (fast, slow, doesn't really matter) and try to see how low I can get my times on the Nurburgring with it. God I love that track. My current favorite car is the Holden Monaro/Pontiac GTO. Surprisingly, it's a killer car if you set it up right for the track!

Tone2TheBone
March 16th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Do you guys play with the stock controller or do you racers tear it up with steering wheels?

This is a PC based game comment (ducks from SS) but I always liked flying my X-Wing through T.I.E. infested galaxies using the flight sim joysticks. I figured I'd be a better car racer if I had the proper equipment. Never got a wheel though.

SuperSwede
March 16th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Swoooosh... I like that too Tone... :D

Matt
March 19th, 2006, 08:16 AM
I've got GT4, but I gave up on it a long time ago. I found myself just using B-spec all the time, but as the races became harder, it became more difficult to use, and I just don't have the time to try and get the S- license :(

regards

Matt

SuperSwede
March 19th, 2006, 09:36 AM
No Xbox gamers here?