PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas present and why it sucks!

Big_Rob
December 17th, 2007, 09:49 AM
My wife took me to Guitar Center yesterday and let me pick out my own gift. I picked out the Line6 Toneport GX so I could record my playing to my computer

http://line6.com/toneportgx/

Heres what sucks so bad about it. Since we bought our daughter a Nintendo DS for Christmas and she has to wait to get it, and even though I was able to open it to inspect it, I have to wait until Christmas before I can use it. :nono: :thwap:

Im so stoked about it though, All the reviews Ive read on it are all like 5 star positive ratings

Tone2TheBone
December 17th, 2007, 10:11 AM
You and Duhvoodooman are in the same Christmas dog house until Dec. 25th. :rotflmao:

Why not play your toys now and then have your wife buy you some shorts or socks to open on Christmas morning? I don't get their logic. :confused:

duhvoodooman
December 17th, 2007, 10:13 AM
You and Voodoo are in the same Christmas dog house until Dec. 25th. :rotflmao:
Have I mentioned recently what an ******* you are, Tone? ;) :D

Hey, some things are worth waiting for. Especially if you can sneak 'em out of the spare bedroom closet occasionally and play 'em for a few minutes. And there are only 8 days left 'til I can play the Goldtop whenever I want! :AOK: :rockon:

Don't pay any attention to him, Big Rob. Santa will be here with that nifty gift of yours before you know it! :dude:

Big_Rob
December 17th, 2007, 10:25 AM

Hey, some things are worth waiting for. Especially if you can sneak 'em out of the spare bedroom closet occasionally and play 'em for a few minutes. And there are only 8 days left 'til I can play the Goldtop whenever I want! :AOK: :rockon:

Don't pay any attention to him, Big Rob. Santa will be here with that nifty gift of yours before you know it! :dude:

You got a Goldtop for Christmas? Niiiice!

Brian Krashpad
December 17th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Congrats and good luck with it!

Bloozcat
December 17th, 2007, 10:43 AM
We're all in the same boat with this Christmas stuff, I'm afraid. When I was working in the yard on Saturday, the FedEx truck pulled up and delivered a box to my wife from Stew-Mac. I could spot the Stew-Mac tape on the box from accross the yard.

My wife usually gets me the things I ask for, so I can wait.

It's only a week away now....:AOK:

Tone2TheBone
December 17th, 2007, 10:46 AM

You been drinkin' again the truth is coming out!

pes_laul
December 17th, 2007, 10:55 AM
I know how you guys feel I can't play with my coal to christmas either;) :rotflmao:

R_of_G
December 17th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Having patience blows.:whatever:

Big_Rob
December 17th, 2007, 11:51 AM

Yes it does! Although, it doesnt blow as nearly as much as having a wife thats mad at you because you opened her Christmas present up before Christmas even though she told you to wait.

So I'm waiting. It better to keep her happy instead of her :punch:

pes_laul
December 17th, 2007, 12:32 PM
when I first read the title to the post I thought you meant your new christmas present sucked:whatever:

pes_laul
December 17th, 2007, 12:34 PM
ohh I know apparently I'm getting this new guitar for christmas but I have no idea what it is I know its a ibanez of some sort though