PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a band!

pie_man_25
December 19th, 2007, 06:56 PM
yeah that's right,:beer: ,I'm playing bass in a heavy metal band,:dude: , and we just got a name, well it's almost unanymous, three out of five who have heard it loved it, we're called: Last will of a madman. So far I (personally) have two or three songs ready to rehearse, and we've got a few covers in mind, one being freebird (let's face it, blues is an origin of metal, and either way, its FREEBIRD), and also rainblood by slayer. I'm beginning to think getting a fullstack wasn't a bad idea after-all! But yeah, we plan to have a myspace soon and we'll probably be ready to do some local stuff by around April. I also intend to use my connections to organize some shows with my friends band (http://www.myspace.com/finalfall )

ps. I'll keep you guys posted with what I can pics, myspace, logo art and video-wise:AOK:

just strum
December 19th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Alright Pie!!!

You will keep us posted and maybe some pics?

:master: :AOK: :master: :AOK:

luvmyshiner
December 19th, 2007, 07:07 PM
SUUWEEEET Pie! Make sure you post pictures of the groupies!:AOK:

pes_laul
December 19th, 2007, 07:20 PM
SUUWEEEET Pie! Make sure you post pictures of the groupies!:AOK:
MmMmMmMm groupies.....huh oh sorry:whatever: congrats pie the question is do you got a nice place to rehearse?:rockon:

Plank_Spanker
December 19th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Excellent news, Pie! :D

Just remember that getting a band from initial forming to the stage is a lot of work...........................but it's fun if everyone's on the same page.

Keep us informed, man.

oldguy
December 19th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Go get 'em, Pie!!!:D

Spudman
December 19th, 2007, 08:49 PM
Congratulations. Looks like you might not be needing that girlfriend after all. Now you can have as many as you want. You go rock star.:dude:

M29
December 19th, 2007, 09:03 PM
Go pie Go:AOK: What a blast:rockon:

M29

Brian Krashpad
December 19th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Congrats!

Bands rock.

tjcurtin1
December 19th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Congratulations. Looks like you might not be needing that girlfriend after all. Now you can have as many as you want. You go rock star.:dude:

He won't have any free time for a girlfriend now!

Spudman
December 19th, 2007, 09:33 PM
He won't have any free time for a girlfriend now!
I meant when he has the time. :D

sunvalleylaw
December 19th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Congrats!

Bands rock.

LOL!!! Bands rock, I love that. Congrats Pie!

t_ross33
December 19th, 2007, 09:59 PM
+1. Awesome news. Bass RAWKS! Have fun holdin' it all together :AOK:

Yeah, keep us posted on the groupies. Us older folk need a chance to live vicariously now and then :master::rockon:

Trev