December 21st, 2007, 06:15 PM
CjaPXihbORk

30kXXTdmGCo

WUCbZhIfQbA

Merry Christmas Everyone

Robert
December 21st, 2007, 06:25 PM
Merry Christmas from Robert!

I'm gonna throw up some more cool licks video lessons during the holidays... :whatever: :dude:

sunvalleylaw
December 22nd, 2007, 12:18 AM
Sweet clips Strum! Thanks for keeping up the Friday thing when I am too busy. The Pretenders are a favorite of mine that has not been mentioned a lot yet. Here is another Christmas one for ya!

yErhglOXIxM&feature=related

P.S. Prolly the first Springsteen recording I ever remember hearing.

jpfeifer
December 22nd, 2007, 07:17 AM
Thanks for the clips!

Christmas time is my favorite time of year to be a musician. There are so many good songs to choose from and lots of opportunities to get out there and play, even it's at home with family and friends. I'm always glad during this time of year that my hobby is something that can be enjoyed by other people as compared to something like golf :-) I don't think that I could help spread Christmas cheer with a set of golf clubs, but a Guitar works great for this.

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow pickers on theFret! May all of your stockings be filled with guitar goodies on Christmas morning. Share your gift of music and spread some holiday cheer!

-- Jim

just strum
December 22nd, 2007, 07:38 AM
I don't think that I could help spread Christmas cheer with a set of golf clubs, but a Guitar works great for this.

-- Jim

Jim,

You will be happy to know that I figured out a way to use golf clubs to spread Christmas cheer - sell them and buy a guitar or guitar related equipment:D

sunvalleylaw
December 22nd, 2007, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the clips!

Christmas time is my favorite time of year to be a musician. There are so many good songs to choose from and lots of opportunities to get out there and play, even it's at home with family and friends. I'm always glad during this time of year that my hobby is something that can be enjoyed by other people as compared to something like golf :-) I don't think that I could help spread Christmas cheer with a set of golf clubs, but a Guitar works great for this.

Merry Christmas to all of my fellow pickers on theFret! May all of your stockings be filled with guitar goodies on Christmas morning. Share your gift of music and spread some holiday cheer!

-- Jim

And you have done here! For anyone that hasn't go check Jim's Christmas tunes on his soundclick site! Just beautiful. :) :AOK:

just strum
December 22nd, 2007, 01:44 PM
And you have done here! For anyone that hasn't go check Jim's Christmas tunes on his soundclick site! Just beautiful. :) :AOK:

Steve, Thanks for pointing that out.

Jim, very nice recordings on your soundclick!!!:AOK: :AOK:

jpfeifer
December 23rd, 2007, 09:30 AM
Thanks for listening!! I appreciate it.

-- Jim

R_of_G
December 23rd, 2007, 12:20 PM
Better late than never... thanks guys for the clips posted so far, they have all been enjoyable.

Here's my return on the favor...

eQtW-BhQuoA

Best Wishes to all my fellow fretters, whatever it is you celebrate this time of year, and best to your families for that is what is most important to celebrate this time of year. It's been great getting to know you guys & gals in 07 and I look fwd to a lot more great guitar talk next year.:dude:

just strum
December 23rd, 2007, 03:17 PM
One of my all-time favorite songs no matter how it's done - Thanks R_o_G for your contribution to the thread.:AOK: