PDA

View Full Version : look what I got off ebay

robert43
December 23rd, 2007, 12:31 AM
Hi all I know this is not a guitar but for $20 I got this off ebay . I bought it so when my sons frend(s) that play drums come around the can have a jam .
Its at my brothers 2 hours away after Christmas I am going to pick it up It has a kicker for bass & a stool not in pictures

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff81/jazzbassrobert/af45_1.jpg
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff81/jazzbassrobert/a489_1.jpg

just strum
December 23rd, 2007, 06:01 AM
Sweet deal. I have a set you could have had for $300, but something tells me that you would prefer to use that money elsewhere.

Enjoy the jams and post some pics when you've dusted them off and set them up.
:AOK: :AOK: :AOK:

sunvalleylaw
December 23rd, 2007, 08:15 AM
$20!!!!! That is sweet! No one in our house plays drums, but for $20, I would find a place to put 'em just for fun. Good deal! I understand drums need to be tuned just like other instruments. Did you have to do that?

Big K
December 23rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
great bargain for 20 bucks, enjoy!

Algonquin
December 23rd, 2007, 12:58 PM
Good for you Rob! You've got to love a parent who gives the gift of music!

:beer:

R_of_G
December 23rd, 2007, 01:27 PM
good deal! for $20 i'd try to learn to play 'em myself!:dude:

just strum
December 23rd, 2007, 03:21 PM
We better issue an Fretters APB for a blue one for Radioboy's new Rivera Quiana Studio 112.:D

robert43
December 23rd, 2007, 03:32 PM
Thanks all yes you have to tune them ,They are for when the drummer freinds come around & have a jam.
I will post better pictures when we have them.
I might even have a go
Sorry I cant buy your drums as I live in Australia :D
I did it to encourage my son to play with freinds / & learn how the guitar works with other insturments , some can play bass so they can use my bass & my daughter can play keyboards.
The drums havent been used last 15 years , a couple about 60 have moved from a large house to a unit, there kids learnt drums left home so bascially collecting dust. it cost me $15 for drum sticks :D
When I found it on ebay just listed it had $5 stating bid $20 buy it now & I thought stuff it I will go the buy it now. ( I have seen peolpe put bids on & they go past the buy it now )

Will post a picture off all off the gear guitar bass etc soon a week or 2 :rockon: :R ( I need icons for drums & keyboards LOL)

just strum
December 23rd, 2007, 03:38 PM
I'm trying to talk my son into going to Australia after he graduates from college. If he does, I'll have him bring them over.:)

robert43
December 23rd, 2007, 07:06 PM
I'm trying to talk my son into going to Australia after he graduates from college. If he does, I'll have him bring them over.:)
LOL look forward to it