PDA

View Full Version : Robert on YOUTUBE.com

Spudman
March 16th, 2006, 08:45 PM
I came across "insane guitar playing" on youtube.com and it is our very own Robert from Umea shredding!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0K0ShL1tk&search=strat

Robert
March 16th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Haha, that is such a pathetic attempt at shredding! I am surprised someone would put it up there, and with such a title... forgive me, you true shredders out there - I am forever sorry! (grabs the guitar and plays some slow jazzy blues...)

Nelskie
March 17th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Yngwie, eat your heart out!! Robert, you ROCK! If I lived up near your parts, you wouldn't be playing in a country band, that's for sure!

SuperSwede
March 17th, 2006, 10:14 AM
Its like those home recorded sex tapes that circulates the web... So just as Paris hilton has her floating around, so will you Robert :D

Only difference is that yours is worth watching :)

However I might add that I never seen the Paris Hilton video..

Robert
March 17th, 2006, 10:27 AM
I just feel so embarrassed about it, just as Paris Hilton probably does ... I suck so bad on the video clip.

Justaguyin_nc
March 17th, 2006, 10:35 AM
WOW I seen that guy someplace... can't put a finger on it but I remember him cause he always has matching socks on..... wild man wild....

duhvoodooman
March 17th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Haha, that is such a pathetic attempt at shredding!
Well, it sure is impressive to those of us who can't even conceive of being able to play that fast and still have it sound good!

So how's it feel to be a movie star? :D

Robert
March 17th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Movie Star?... haha! Do I need an agent now?

warren0728
March 17th, 2006, 01:57 PM
I just feel so embarrassed about it, just as Paris Hilton probably does ... I suck so bad on the video clip.
i'm guess ing you are probably more embarrassed than paris....somehow i don't think it really bothers her that much!

Robert
March 17th, 2006, 02:45 PM
i'm guess ing you are probably more embarrassed than paris....somehow i don't think it really bothers her that much!

You are probably right, Warren!

Spudman
March 17th, 2006, 06:25 PM
I hear Paris sucks even worse. You know, the whole deal with her is that nobody, I mean nobody, notices her socks. You got it goin on man. Be proud.

BTW. Umea is in a musical explosion right now. I bet you could have a world class gig no problem if you were there.

Originally Posted by Robert

Robert
March 25th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Thanks Spudman, I love that socks attention.

I posted a comment where my clip was and said I'd rather see it removed, and the guy took it out. I posted two other clips on my own account there just for fun. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rotren
There is an amazingly large audience out there on youtube.com it seems.