http://www.box.net/shared/mqbrel2go4

http://www.box.net/shared/mqbrel2go4/rss.xml

they both go to the same thing I'm just not sure which does what:confused:

stingx
December 30th, 2007, 04:25 PM
That Ibanez sooooooooooo rocks! :beer:

ted s
December 30th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Very nice Kris-the-young-dude, nice looking finish on the 'nez.
What's up with the Zoom rhythm (sp? no vowels, never noticed that before?)
Can you tell us about it ? maybe in another thread.

duhvoodooman
December 30th, 2007, 04:29 PM
Sweet lookin' axe, Kris!! :AOK: :dude: :rockon:

warren0728
December 30th, 2007, 04:33 PM
that is a real beauty... :drool:

ww

oldguy
December 30th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Beautiful guitar, young dude!!!:D :D :D

Algonquin
December 30th, 2007, 05:25 PM
The new bedding goes well with the guitar! :AOK:

Looks good Kris! I see you've got the DS-1 cranked :rockon:

LowEndWonder
December 30th, 2007, 05:44 PM
Nice Ibby my freind ! :AOK:

just strum
December 30th, 2007, 05:50 PM
young dude, you have a great foundation of equipment and this latest guitar addition ROCKS!!!

pes_laul
December 30th, 2007, 06:07 PM
my next purchase hopefully coming before march is a epi valve junior head. glad you like the pics. so far that DS-1 has been a very versatile pedal. When it's dialed to around 12:00 it sounds pretty grungy like nirvana

oldguy
December 30th, 2007, 06:14 PM
my next purchase hopefully coming before march is a epi valve junior head. glad you like the pics. so far that DS-1 has been a very versatile pedal. When it's dialed to around 12:00 it sounds pretty grungy like nirvana
Just tryin' to help.......
Not telling you what to do, Kris, but you might get Spudman's input on the Blackheart head before deciding on a ValveJr. I have the VJ, and like it alot, but I spent the $$$ for an output transformer upgrade, did the gold/fender mods, and added JJ tubes to it. From what I've seen/read about the Blackheart, it's a better value, dollar wise, and gives more features/control than the Epi. Spuds has the Blackheart and a VJ.......give him a shout if you have time.:)

pes_laul
December 30th, 2007, 06:17 PM
I'l have to play through a blackheart next time im out

robert43
December 30th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Very nice

mrmudcat
December 30th, 2007, 08:59 PM
nice ibez my young brother!!:beer:

Brian Krashpad
January 1st, 2008, 07:54 AM
Congrats on your new gear Kris!

Spudman
January 1st, 2008, 10:03 AM

Hopefully you have a speaker cabinet already?

After playing the two I'd go with the Blackheart for several reasons, but if you seriously want a low wattage tube amph search thefret for Crate Palomino, They just dropped the price on them and they are pretty good too. You won't hae to have a separate speaker cabinet with these but the Jr. and BH you will.

sunvalleylaw
January 1st, 2008, 10:05 AM
Congrats on the nice new gear Kris! I like my DS-1 too. You are probably better at using it than I already. I would be interested in hearing about your favorite settings and what songs you are using them for.

luvmyshiner
January 1st, 2008, 10:39 AM
Wow Kris, she's a real looker!

pes_laul
January 1st, 2008, 11:31 AM
Hopefully you have a speaker cabinet already?

After playing the two I'd go with the Blackheart for several reasons, but if you seriously want a low wattage tube amph search thefret for Crate Palomino, They just dropped the price on them and they are pretty good too. You won't hae to have a separate speaker cabinet with these but the Jr. and BH you will.
Thats the reason I want a epi valve Is so I can hook it up to a speaker. but I'm not sure if I got the facts right but my friend told me If I hook the epi up to a big enough speaker will the 5 watts will go pretty loud? BTW how much does the blackheart cost

Spudman
January 1st, 2008, 03:47 PM
You might try looking at combo amphs that have speaker out jacks. Then you get the best of both worlds when you have a bigger cabinet to plug into. The BH Little Giant is around $150 now and the same for any Valve Jrs that you might find.
There are some pretty good little amps out there in the 1-200 range. Be patient and do your homework. Get to a store and try several if you can.
You never did answer if you already have a speaker cabinet. The BH and Jr DO NOT come with a speaker unless you get the JR combo which isn't recommended.

pes_laul
January 1st, 2008, 04:51 PM
You might try looking at combo amphs that have speaker out jacks. Then you get the best of both worlds when you have a bigger cabinet to plug into. The BH Little Giant is around $150 now and the same for any Valve Jrs that you might find.
There are some pretty good little amps out there in the 1-200 range. Be patient and do your homework. Get to a store and try several if you can.
You never did answer if you already have a speaker cabinet. The BH and Jr DO NOT come with a speaker unless you get the JR combo which isn't recommended.
Oh yeah I forgot I do have a speaker its just I need to build the cabinet (which is not a problem)