PDA

View Full Version : Noobie!!

mak1965
January 1st, 2008, 04:03 PM
I am here to say Happy New Year and Howdy to all!
Mark Kunie MD USA. Mostly from NJ until 01-06

To know me better, check out My Sapce and Please add me as a Friend
Everyone welcome!!

http://www.myspace.com/markkunie

duhvoodooman
January 1st, 2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, Mark, and welcome to TheFret! :beer:

sunvalleylaw
January 1st, 2008, 04:31 PM
Hi Mark! I like rockabilly oriented stuff. I look forward to listening to some of yours.

warren0728
January 1st, 2008, 05:00 PM
welcome mak1965....this is a great forum....i think you will like it here....

ww :pancake:

note: this welcome copyrighted 2007...no unauthorized use of this welcome will be tolerated

oldguy
January 1st, 2008, 05:15 PM
Welcome to TheFret, Mark! :D Glad you joined us.

Robert
January 1st, 2008, 05:31 PM
Welcome Mark, you've come to the right place!

pes_laul
January 1st, 2008, 06:08 PM
Welcome dude, this is a great forum:D

just strum
January 1st, 2008, 06:53 PM
Welcome Mark.

There are a few of us with the name Mark, however there are at least 25 Steve's (rumor has it they are getting their own section).

mrmudcat
January 1st, 2008, 07:51 PM
welcome to a great place!:beer:

tot_Ou_tard
January 1st, 2008, 07:54 PM
So are you Elvis or only one of his friends?

Fat Strings
January 1st, 2008, 08:34 PM
Welcome to the board man!

FS

M29
January 1st, 2008, 09:04 PM
Welcome aboard Mark :AOK:

M29

LowEndWonder
January 1st, 2008, 09:12 PM
You play rockabilly? What kind of axe do you have?
I love those fat boxes like the Brian Setzer Model, and all Jazz Boxes.
If you figure out how to post a pic {I haven't yet}, I'd love to see it! { The guitar that is!} :D

just strum
January 1st, 2008, 09:37 PM
[/FONT]
If you figure out how to post a pic {I haven't yet}, I'd love to see it! { The guitar that is!} :D

I use photobucket.com

Instructions:

Save your photos to your harddrive and then go to photobucket.com and set up an account. Once in photobucket, upload your photo(s) from your harddrive. You will see an upload button, click on it and pull the photos from your harddrive. Once uploaded, just click on the bottom selection (just below the photo titled IMG Code), that will copy the photo, then go to your post, right click, hit paste.

mak1965
January 2nd, 2008, 12:18 AM
I like the Elvis Post! I was brought up around it, and never really went into that direction,,, So I went a certain way,, redoing his older lesser known songs in my own way! I hope you check out the tunes, All of my cheap equipment is on the MySpace Page so check me out! I am really happy to be here!!!

tot_Ou_tard
January 2nd, 2008, 09:01 AM
I like the Elvis Post! I was brought up around it, and never really went into that direction,,, So I went a certain way,, redoing his older lesser known songs in my own way! I hope you check out the tunes, All of my cheap equipment is on the MySpace Page so check me out! I am really happy to be here!!! If you look anything like your avatar, it's best to stay far, far, *FAR* away from Elvis.

...he'll have a glint in his eye & most likely marshmellows & bananas under his arm. He might not be fast, but he'll be *persistant*.

Brian Krashpad
January 2nd, 2008, 11:23 AM
If you look anything like your avatar, it's best to stay far, far, *FAR* away from Elvis.

...he'll have a glint in his eye & most likely marshmellows & bananas under his arm. He might not be fast, but he'll be *persistant*.

To quote Tony Joe White: "Chomp, chomp!"

Welcome Mark. I dig that DeArmond M-75T! I have a Jet Star, and have previously owned an M-75 and an M-72.

Adrian30
January 2nd, 2008, 03:41 PM
Welcome to thefret.net Mark!

SuperSwede
January 3rd, 2008, 03:29 AM
Welcome to the fret.net!! (this also applies to all new members that I forgot to greet)

LowEndWonder
January 3rd, 2008, 06:30 AM
I use photobucket.com

Instructions:

Save your photos to your harddrive and then go to photobucket.com and set up an account. Once in photobucket, upload your photo(s) from your harddrive. You will see an upload button, click on it and pull the photos from your harddrive. Once uploaded, just click on the bottom selection (just below the photo titled IMG Code), that will copy the photo, then go to your post, right click, hit paste.
I had a feeling I needed to use photobucket but wasn't sure. Thanks again!

Justaguyin_nc
January 18th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Welcome to thefret.net mark...
Checked out the myspace.. your Ravin song is great... like all the sounds..
Also the elvis less known songs.. great job..good voice and playing..
glad to see you here.
:AOK: