PDA

View Full Version : Classical

Matt
March 19th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Now classical guitar has always interested me, mostly because its so hard to play :mad: So i want to hear some Fret Netter's classical guitar playing. Don't be shy! Just want to hear how people play it.

Here's something I've been playnig with for a while. Warning: needs redoing, extreme sloppyness, and Im makeing up the scale as I go along...

Spudman
March 19th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Good job Matt!
Nice to hear a different flavor and side of you. Keep it coming.

Matt
March 19th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Cheers Spud. means alot :)

p.s. I think my nickname for you shall henceforth be 'po-tay-toe'. makes me chuckle each time I think about it. Ah, simple minds...

SuperSwede
March 19th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Nice english sound :)

Spudman
March 19th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Matt
The moniker on the auto license plates of my state reads "Famous Potatoes." I live in Idaho which is the top potato producing state. Hence the name "Spudman."...and I'm Irish. Anybody got a Guiness?

SuperSwede
March 20th, 2006, 06:15 AM
It must feel great to have such a license plate Spud :)
So what do you do with all these potatoes?

Tim
March 20th, 2006, 07:11 AM
We have a chain of restaurants in Florida called "Famous Amos". The restaurant Famous Amos could sell Idaho’s Famous Potatoes. A good advertiser could go a long way with a jingle about the two.

duhvoodooman
March 20th, 2006, 08:00 AM
I live in Idaho which is the top potato producing state. Hence the name "Spudman."...and I'm Irish. Anybody got a Guiness?
Easy there, Spuds! You'll have everybody recalling that old joke:

Q: What's an Irish 7-course dinner?
A: A potato and a six-pack of Guiness.

I'm 1/4 Irish myself (my dad's mom's maiden name was Annie McGuire!), so I feel I can get away with such a politically incorrect joke! :D

SuperSwede
March 20th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Voodoo McGuire would be a really cool name :D

Spudman
March 20th, 2006, 08:59 AM
Why would anyone spoil a perfectly good dinner with a potato?

warren0728
March 21st, 2006, 06:14 AM
now spudman...that is funny!

getting back on topic....i dated a girl in college who was a trained classical guitarist. she didn't like to play in public but she played for me on several occasions. It truly sent chills up my spine!

classical style is not only beautiful but a bear to play!

ww

Justaguyin_nc
May 21st, 2006, 09:35 AM
Hey Matt, I missed this one somehow.. but seeing it's been awhile I can comment on the nice play and hope you have another to share by now? keep it up.. was a joy to listen to..