Kazz
January 5th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Look at her form....she is going to be a natural

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u132/sarrkazztic/guitar%20stuff/DSC02124.jpg

just strum
January 5th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Kazz,

That is AWESOME!!!

Someone is going to be taking your guitars from you real soon. I mean, come on, we know one is never enough:D

ted s
January 5th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Cute Kazz, hey dig that Cat in the back ..

Kazz
January 5th, 2008, 05:10 PM
That cat drives me up the wall......We got her when she was only a few weeks old...her momma cat was killed somehow and the kitties were orphaned....a lady posted that she had free kitties and we went and rescued her...and of course the wifey had to get 2 of them they gray one was spoken for but she had not picked her up so they gave us both....we named them Daytona and Darlington because we love racing.....a family came out one day to pick up something that we were giving away via freecycle and the son just fell in love with Darlington and asked if he could have her.....his momma said it was okay so we let him take her....Daytona now rules our roost....I am not normally a cat fan...I prefer dogs...and with most big guys....I prefer little lap dogs like Poodles, Sheapoohs, Pomeranians etc.....The only cats I really dig are Siamese....but Daytona has really melted my heart....She layed claims to me I guess I had no choice.

Strum....as you may recall...we Santa actually brought that teal guitar to our 10 year old daughter....but Hanna has sort of confiscated it....she calls it Hanna's guitar.....I am shopping for a Washie D10S for Sheyanne to replace the First Act (Actually looking for any decent 3/4 or full size dread that would be under $100 shipped. I almost pulled the trigger on that Wine Red one that I posted about at the other shop.....but something made me back out at the last moment....It ended up going for $120 or so....I probably still would have paid that much since it came with a case....but gut told me something wasnt kosher.....so the pursuit is still on.

Finally I think I have my Parkwood sold....and isn't always the case....an acoustic guitar never sounds as good as the day you bring it home...and the night before you have it sold LMAO.

If the sale actually goes through I will have a nice old Washburn D46SCE to show off Monday Evening.