PDA

View Full Version : New posts changed

Robert
January 7th, 2008, 04:38 PM
I am trying a new feature for "new posts". It may behave more accurately now...

Let me know if this works better and if I get a :bravo: or if you think I deserve a :deadhorse: or a :reallymad: ....:D

marnold
January 7th, 2008, 05:23 PM
I'll see on my next visit. For now, if I click on the little button that should take me to the newest post, it takes me to the first one in the thread instead. I assume that since this is the first time I visited since the change, everything will be back to normal on my next visit. I'll post back then.

Spudman
January 7th, 2008, 05:39 PM
Yea! This is why I love this place. We asked for a clapping smiley and we get one. Robert you have the best forum going. :bravo:

Robert
January 7th, 2008, 05:41 PM
Hrrmm... well I do my best, dear Sir.

Now send all those nice expensive wine bottles and all them vintage instruments.

t_ross33
January 7th, 2008, 06:43 PM
:bravo: Me likey.

Vintage wine and red instruments are on their way :messedup: :beer:

Trev

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I'm still waiting for my 5 star positive profile! :p

SuperSwede
January 9th, 2008, 12:15 PM
I'm still waiting for my 5 star positive profile! :p

Come one, we know that you really want a GUN smiley :whatever:

Tone2TheBone
January 9th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Come one, we know that you really want a GUN smiley :whatever:

I've got guns my friend, and I smile all the time anyway! But 5 stars would look good on my board. :bravo:

just strum
January 9th, 2008, 07:37 PM
Occasionally when I have new posts and click on New Posts (which currently reads 4(in one thread) there is nothing in the window except:

Sorry, there are no new threads to view.

You may search for threads updated during the previous 24 hours, here.

player
January 11th, 2008, 08:03 PM
If you are talking about new posts showing up on the home/front page it's working terrific idea Thanks

marnold
January 11th, 2008, 10:22 PM
It seems to work better now. The only casualty is on the front page the picks are all yellow as if they all have new posts when they don't necessarily.

player
January 23rd, 2008, 11:56 PM
if thats all I think we can live with it:)