PDA

View Full Version : The Mighty Mac

Radioboy950
January 8th, 2008, 02:27 PM
For those shopping for the latest & greatest offerings from Apple (ROBERT, I believe was eyeballing a new MacBook Pro) :

A Beefier portable is on the way

http://www.thestreet.com/newsanalysis/hardware/10397606.html

I have a Macbook (not the Pro version) and it rocks

sunvalleylaw
January 8th, 2008, 02:35 PM
I saw Apple's release on this today. It is for the Mac Pro, which is the larger desktop computer. I am sure upgrades to the Macbook Pro are on the way though. Seems to me Feb. or so is laptop upgrade time usually for Apple.

Radioboy950
January 8th, 2008, 02:37 PM
I saw Apple's release on this today. It is for the Mac Pro, which is the larger desktop computer. I am sure upgrades to the Macbook Pro are on the way though. Seems to me Feb. or so is laptop upgrade time usually for Apple.

Yep, thanks for clarification.

SuperSwede
January 8th, 2008, 02:46 PM

Yup, I would bet my money on new macbook pros in Feb, probably shipping in august or september as usual ;)

Robert
January 8th, 2008, 03:23 PM
I'm soon buying a Macbook Pro - I hope they update them real soon (like this week or the next) so I can get one of the latest!

sunvalleylaw
January 8th, 2008, 08:38 PM
I'm soon buying a Macbook Pro - I hope they update them real soon (like this week or the next) so I can get one of the latest!You might want to wait just a little. They typically do an update any time. You could get the latest, or look for deals on the current release.