PDA

View Full Version : CB's Christmas Present

luvmyshiner
January 9th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Well, obviously we're not real good around the old Shiner household when it comes to following "gift" schedules. I gave CB Strum's EA20 as a combination "birthday/anniversary" present between the two dates (July and September), she took me out for sushi. She gave me my new guitar several weeks before Christmas, my Christmas present was late.

BUT, she did tell me what she wanted and I've been shopping for it. So today she got her Christmas present. In a few months we'll be here, with at least one if not two guitars in tow:

http://www.wyndham.com/hotels/FPOVF/main.wnt

Now granted, I get to enjoy the present too! But in all fairness it is what she wanted.:beer: :beer: :beer:

just strum
January 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Lucky guy, she let's you tag along.

Great gift.

luvmyshiner
January 10th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Heh, heh, those are the best kind of presents Strum. It's kinda like buying each other guitars. I know I'll get to play hers, and she knows she'll get to play mine! That usually means guitar . . . but not always.:rotflmao:

mrmudcat
January 10th, 2008, 11:12 AM
What im not invited?:thwap: :whatever:

luvmyshiner
January 10th, 2008, 01:05 PM
What im not invited?:thwap: :whatever:

Sure ya' are Mud! In fact, we can have a big ole' "Fretjam".:rotflmao: :rockon:

Childbride
January 10th, 2008, 08:42 PM
:) i came home, tired from another twelve hour work day, and stressed b/c i had my git lesson... and the itinerary was on the bed.

kinda changed my whole outlook on the evening. :D :beer: :pancake:

i can't wait. this may sound really stupid, but there are very few places on this planet that i can completely de-program and get centered, mind-body-spirit. the caribbean is the best by far for me...

and the thought of a week with plastic water, no phone service, and guitar... [and a little Stephen King]

life is good. :cool:

Shiner... thank you!

Childbride
January 10th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Mud, come south, young man! we miss our brethren! :D

it was 65 today, and no hard freezes for at least a week!

only snowed once thusfar, and that was just flurries for ten minutes!

come back to Dixie, she misses you... :AOK:

mrmudcat
January 10th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Well ive decided this is my final year up here!!(record snowfall and minus 10 last week but 40'-50's this week) I am ill as all get out and frankly maine has continually kicked my arse this winter and the worst months are yet to come. We are looking at the north alabama area as we will be close to all family from mississippi,alabama,georgia,north carolina to florida. This will be the last time I move away from dixie!!:thwap: You can take the boy outta dixie but you cant take dixie outta the boy!!!:smile-us:

So in other words maybe a party in a couple of years my house!!!:rockon: Oh yea the best part, my cousin works at a studio in bama and he is going to help me build mine when im ready !!!!! Not that I need help but it will be good to have him onboard!!! God sorry for the rant!! :poke: Thinking of you guys in texas and going on vacation in the sun combined with a determination and a plan starting to develop on a move has me amped!!!! :master: Have fun think of me and the boys freezing our :bootyshake: 'S off!!

Childbride
January 10th, 2008, 09:20 PM
if memory serves, somebody has a bday coming not too far away...

early bday present to yourself?! :beer: :pancake: