PDA

View Full Version : Digitech Hot Head

Robert
October 12th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Right after punishing my legs in Portland marathon this weekend, I went and bought a Digitech Hot Head for $36.00 at Apple Music. I haven't tried the pedal yet at home, but I had tried it some months ago and I liked it. Similar to a Boss DS-1 I think. I have had a bunch of OD pedals over the last few years, but this is my first distortion pedal in like, 20 years. I'll post some of clips of course, as soon I get my *** in gear!

Tone2TheBone
October 9th, 2006, 10:32 AM
This is an old thread but I just wanted to comment on how good the Hot Head is/was. It's got lots of leeway on tone adjustment which I think a pedal should have. I think a pedal should sound perfect with the tone knobs right up the middle so that you can either dial up or dial back bass or treble without having to have dial up your tones all the way up to get the sounds you want. The Hot Head is excellent sounding and the distortion/od is good. I might pick up another one again just cause it was a good unit. I traded up for the Marshall Guv'nor Plus just cause I wanted one but would have still been very happy with the Hot Head.