PDA

View Full Version : Going into both inputs

tot_Ou_tard
January 13th, 2008, 10:25 AM
(stop your sniggering ;) )

I have a Barber Launch Pad, which is a clean boost pedal that also can serve as an A/AB pedal.

I have tried splitting my signal to Fender Champion 600 & my AD30VT. It sounds great. I was thinking of trying going into both the high & low inputs of the 600 at the same time.

Will this cause any damage?

WackyT
January 13th, 2008, 10:44 AM
Should be fine. Here's the manual for it, and the schematic is in the back.

http://www.schematicheaven.com/fenderamps/champion600_reissue_fullmanual.pdf

tot_Ou_tard
January 13th, 2008, 11:41 AM
Cool! Thanks WackyT!

markb
January 13th, 2008, 01:45 PM
The signal from the high gain input will overpower the low gain signal. I'm not sure what this would achieve. You won't damage anything by trying.

SuperSwede
January 13th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Will this cause any damage?

Oh I thought this thread was related to the spousal comment thread. My bad... :thwap: :D

just strum
January 13th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Oh I thought this thread was related to the spousal comment thread. My bad... :thwap: :D
:rotflmao:

tot_Ou_tard
January 13th, 2008, 05:32 PM
The signal from the high gain input will overpower the low gain signal. I'm not sure what this would achieve. You won't damage anything by trying. I'm certain that I won't acheive anything but satiating my curiousity. Thanks for the info markb!

SS, I was wondering who would post the first joke. You were at the top of the list of suspects :D.

SuperSwede
January 14th, 2008, 11:04 AM
SS, I was wondering who would post the first joke. You were at the top of the list of suspects :D.

Always glad to be of service, as you know.