PDA

View Full Version : Hey Dallas

just strum
January 13th, 2008, 08:09 PM
I just saw the MSNBC sports - sorry to you Texans.

That also goes out to you folks in Indiana.

Those are two I wasn't expecting.

piebaldpython
January 14th, 2008, 12:09 AM
The COLTS losing was unexpected, the COWBOYS was a given. Performance anxiety being what it is, they went SPLAT yet again. ahahahahah Shiner and CB will be calling in SICK tomorrow due to mourning. lolol Just bustin' chops my friends. ahhahahaahaa

sunvalleylaw
January 14th, 2008, 12:13 AM
I'm bummin' about the Seahawks. As far as I was concerned, eastern concerns bought the officials of that superbowl a coupla years ago. This was hopefully gonna be another shot. But when you can't hold on to perfect passes in the endzone, what can one say. Go Giants! Sorry to you Texans though.

luvmyshiner
January 14th, 2008, 08:16 AM
I wasn't real happy about the Cowboys, but I have to agree with Pie, I had a bad feeling about this one. I felt like the boys were overconfident from the beginning and just didn't have their heads in the right place. Still, it's been a long time since we've had a season like this, and I can't wait for next year. Now, who else is pulling for Green Bay to whoop up on the Giants next week?:beer:

duhvoodooman
January 14th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Well, condolences to our Texan Fretters, but we're pretty happy about the outcome here in upstate NY. GO GIANTS!! :AOK:

R_of_G
January 14th, 2008, 09:29 AM
The Giants/Cowboys game was difficult to watch. I despise both teams so I was never quite sure what I was supposed to be rooting for. That said, watching Terrell Owens cry at the post-game press conference made the watching that much more worthwhile. Ulitmately I rooted for the Giants so the NFC Championship game would be at Lambeau Field. After all Favre has accomplished this season, it'll be nice to see him play for another Super Bowl bid at home.

I was SHOCKED by the Colts/Bolts game. Who'd have thought the Manning to play another week wouldn't be Peyton?

duhvoodooman
January 14th, 2008, 10:26 AM
I was SHOCKED by the Colts/Bolts game. Who'd have thought the Manning to play another week wouldn't be Peyton?
Yeah, me too. I'm not much of a football fan overall, but I will watch & root for the Giants if/when they get to the postseason. But I must admit I had low expectations. I fully expected Eli to fold up like a cheap lawn chair....

Plank_Spanker
January 14th, 2008, 10:39 AM
I'm no fan of either Dallas or New York, but it was fun watching Dallas lose. The Baltimore / San Diego game was a dogfight, and it was cool to see the underdog make the pundits eat a little crow.

Green Bay is going to clean New York's clock next week.............:D

R_of_G
January 14th, 2008, 10:41 AM
The Baltimore / San Diego game was a dogfight, and it was cool to see the underdog make the pundits eat a little crow.

Think you just showed your age on that one Spanker. The Colts haven't been in Baltimore for a long time.:thwap:

Plank_Spanker
January 14th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Think you just showed your age on that one Spanker. The Colts haven't been in Baltimore for a long time.:thwap:

Oops.............................:D

Yeah, I'm old and it looks like old habits die hard!

just strum
January 14th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Oops.............................:D

Yeah, I'm old and it looks like old habits die hard!

I just thought it was a dig on the Colts.

GO CLEVELAND RAVENS (oh, they're not in it).