PDA

View Full Version : Yep, another Les Paul copy (ESP LTD)

Jamie O
January 14th, 2008, 08:59 PM
Id decided a couple months ago I was going to get a good, higher quality solid body guitar. As much as I like my Agile hollowbody and Washburn HB, now that Im actually starting to play here and there I got concerned about reliability and feedback. I figured I'd just get a LP Studio, can't go wrong, right? And of course, I got talked into the LTD EC- 1000 instead. I was suspicious when he mentioned it, but when he showed me THIS one, with the satin finish and same Duncans that i have in my HB, instead of the EMG's, I gave it a shot. Loved it, and 2 months later still do. Theres a couple shots of it in my pics....Oh yes and it saved me a few hundred bucks too!

oldguy
January 15th, 2008, 06:09 AM
That looks like a really sweet guitar, Jamie.:bravo:
I've never owned an ESP, but they are supposed to be one of the best guitars made for the price, esp. the LTD line.
Congrats, now you can get some of those "screamin' solos" from your amph.
:D :D :D

Brian Krashpad
January 15th, 2008, 07:10 AM
http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/863477efd349e6a7.jpg

Looks good! Are those Seymour Duncan pickups?

Which ones?

Congrats!

Jimi75
January 16th, 2008, 04:59 AM
I have the ESP version of this guitar. It is a dream guitar that I would never ever sell!

Jamie O
January 17th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Yup the jb-4 and the um...the 59 or whatever. Also I was like whatever about the locking tuners. My other giutars stay in pretty good tune. But this one stay REALLY in tune, and holy moly, is it easy to change strings!