PDA

View Full Version : Strange Conference Call

just strum
January 15th, 2008, 08:41 PM
Today I had a conference call that included three people from the company I work for, three from Alcoa, and three from Honeywell. HW is my customer and we are Alcoa's customer. Alcoa has shut down two lines of ours on product we sell to HW. HW is extremely pissed.

So we are about five minutes into the call and I explode. I rip into the guys at Alcoa, HW rips into them and then it bounces back to me. I rap up my little tirade asking for explanations - long pause and out of nowhere we hear the opening to Crazy Train - Ozzy "All aboard ha ha ha".

No one knows where it came from. The people on the other end of the phone from HW and Alcoa seem too straight laced to just blast it out, so all I can figure is one of the speaker phones picked up a radio signal.

I leave you with

kKYAhVSBxsQ&feature=related

mrmudcat
January 15th, 2008, 09:10 PM
He sings it better than the times I saw ozzy do it.Although I was not focused on anything but the guitar player/(s)I did get to see R.R. once and had plan to catch him again but he died 3 days before my 16th birthday.I have saw Jake-E-Lee and Zach of course.:dude::master:

ted s
January 15th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Hey Strummy, I work for HW, what did we do now ? :thwap:

Tone2TheBone
January 16th, 2008, 09:59 AM
Holy Cow that kid's awesome I love it!

just strum
January 16th, 2008, 04:50 PM
He sings it better than the times I saw ozzy do it.Although I was not focused on anything but the guitar player/(s)I did get to see R.R. once and had plan to catch him again but he died 3 days before my 16th birthday.

I'm not big on Ozzie's music, but one cannot be amazed and admire the playing of the guitarist he gets in his bands. Despite my taste in music, I would have loved to have seen Randy Rhoads live.

Hey Strummy, I work for HW, what did we do now ? :thwap:

Actually HW is ur customer and it was my suppliers that screwed up and a couple of the Engines and Systems Div guys were helping me out by visiting Alcoa up in Canada (Georgetown) and flexed some muscle. However I had to feel bad for two guys coming up from Phoenix AZ and freezing their a$$es off, but they have been a great help.

Holy Cow that kid's awesome I love it!

I know, I was going to post Ozzie, but I felt this kid deserved top billing.

pie_man_25
January 16th, 2008, 05:30 PM
well, I hope you guys get that problem fixed, also: I liked black sabbath better than ozzie, didn't ronnie james dio sing originally? I've also heard that the old guys in sabbath and ronnie dio are starting a new group called heaven and hell, though I'm not sure.

t_ross33
January 16th, 2008, 05:59 PM
well, I hope you guys get that problem fixed, also: I liked black sabbath better than ozzie, didn't ronnie james dio sing originally? I've also heard that the old guys in sabbath and ronnie dio are starting a new group called heaven and hell, though I'm not sure.

Other way around RJD took over fronting Sabbath after Ozzy bolted for a solo career. I think Heaven and Hell has already toured or at least played some dates.

pie_man_25
January 16th, 2008, 06:03 PM
Other way around RJD took over fronting Sabbath after Ozzy bolted for a solo career. I think Heaven and Hell has already toured or at least played some dates.

thanks ross, just needed some info, even the most metal of us need help sometimes!:dude:

t_ross33
January 16th, 2008, 09:08 PM
thanks ross, just needed some info, even the most metal of us need help sometimes!:dude:

No problem, Grasshopper. We're here to help. Now! Snatch the pebble from my hand! ;)

Cheezy TV reference from way before you were born to underscore the mentor/protege metaphor :rotflmao:

Trev