PDA

View Full Version : New Identity

Tim
March 22nd, 2006, 04:43 AM
I never thought of giving myself a nick name like a lot of you fretters have. In two previous threads I have had "Hound Dog," or "Bluesmaster," and “Timster” being tossed my way.

Well I ain’t no Bluesmaster, but I do hound you other fretters a lot. T2TB used Timster in a past message. I also like “BlueNote” I love this note and hit it as often as I can when playing the pentatonic blues scale. So to keep up with the neighborhood I think I will be changing my identity to “BlueNote: Now what did I do with my blue cape and mask?

duhvoodooman
March 22nd, 2006, 06:09 AM
BlueNote is cool. Or you could try some funky spelling alternatives like BluNote or BluzeNote, etc.

One other idea--you mentioned people have called you "Hound Dog," and "Bluesmaster" at different times. How about a hybrid--BluesHound? You know, doggin' the blues and sniffin' out those tasty licks! Buyin' too much equipment and ending up in the doghouse with your woman. Making those guitars of yours bark, snarl & howl! OK, I'm getting kinda carried away here... :D

Got a picture of a bluetick hound you could use as an avatar? You can have this one:

r_a_smith3530
March 22nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
Hmm, in a former life (not guitar-related), I used to be known as "Sporty Rob." I got that name due to the preferred style of fuel tank that usually graced the Harley's I would build.

Gee, should I go back to that moniker as a bass player?

warren0728
March 22nd, 2006, 11:40 AM
sure rob....but what i really would like ...is to see some of those bikes you built....any pics?

ww

warren0728
March 22nd, 2006, 11:42 AM
So to keep up with the neighborhood I think I will be changing my identity to “BlueNote: Now what did I do with my blue cape and mask?
great name and a great venue in nyc....caught chick corea there a couple of years ago....great show!

ww

marnold
March 22nd, 2006, 12:23 PM
Hmm, in a former life (not guitar-related), I used to be known as "Sporty Rob."
Sounds like a Spice Boy.