PDA

View Full Version : Picked Up A New Zoom B-2

LowEndWonder
January 26th, 2008, 03:52 PM
Iv'e tryed all digital boxes and Zoom still wins hands down. The B-2 is the best to date. Yes, you have to take time and program the patches the way you want.
It took me three hours to program 5 patches the other night. All in all I have 30 patches programed to my taste in 6 days. It was all worth it though.
This Digital masterpiece will make any bass sound you want, and will make any bass sound good. The drum machine is bangin! Good for practice. Now to go to a gig, I no longer need six pedals, connectors, and all those wall warts1 This box, and my BBE
Sonic Maximizer is all I need along with my new amp, a Peavey Combo 115.
The SWR Black Beauty was a lemon, I took it back and ordered "Old Reliable".
I can't wait until it comes in, either Thursday or Friday, Yha HOO!!! :bravo:

marnold
January 26th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Looks like an interesting pedal. Zoom must've improved their effects. My Zoom is decent enough but the effects on my EX-7 sound much better. Of course, it lists for about 3x as much too :)

I assume you are also JacoiwishiWas on the Harmony Central reviews?

LowEndWonder
January 27th, 2008, 08:44 AM
[quote=marnold]Looks like an interesting pedal. Zoom must've improved their effects. My Zoom is decent enough but the effects on my EX-7 sound much better. Of course, it lists for about 3x as much too :)

I assume you are also JacoiwishiWas on the Harmony Central reviews?

[/quote/]

Yep, thats me too! :wave:

street music
February 24th, 2008, 07:04 AM
I use my Zoom effects pedal through my Fender Princeton 65 and it does about all I could ask for, I need to get better at the patches but I play both of electric and my Takamine through it too.