PDA

View Full Version : Our COMPLETE DEMO!

LagrangeCalvert
January 27th, 2008, 09:40 PM
http://www.myspace.com/secondchanceateden

The newest is Backyard Lovin' ....then Point Blank Satisfaction....followed by Hourglass.....then Breaking the Chain.....then Devil Girl....It reflects the many sides we have. Please have a listen (all the way trough :bravo: :master: :master: :poke: ) and give our band *Second Chance at Eden* your thoughts, good or bad.Thanks for all who listen.....if your in any A&R dept. tell somebody!

Joshua / LC

oldguy
January 27th, 2008, 10:10 PM
You guys are sounding better all the time, Josh.
My favorite was "Hourglass".....:AOK:

Tone2TheBone
January 28th, 2008, 10:26 AM
Those sounded great LG good job dude. I really liked Point Blank Satisfaction.

SuperSwede
January 28th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Awesome! I agree with brother Jiron.. Point Blank Satisfaction sounds great!

Justaguyin_nc
January 28th, 2008, 04:07 PM
:bravo: :beer: :bravo:

I enjoyed them all.. favoring break the chain and devil girl.. just got that old time steppenwolf sounds to "me".. excellent..

They all sound pretty darn good!!!

good luck pushing the demo!
:rockon:

tot_Ou_tard
January 28th, 2008, 07:33 PM
:bravo: :beer: :bravo:

I enjoyed them all.. favoring break the chain and devil girl.. just got that old time steppenwolf sounds to "me".. excellent..

They all sound pretty darn good!!!

good luck pushing the demo!
:rockon:
Good call on the Steppenwolf!

Why does Tone = Jiron, SS?

just strum
January 28th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Dude, that kicks arsss!!!! I like them all and haven't settled on a favorite. You guys have something going there, keep it up and some good things have to be on the horizon.

You just need to dump the bass player.

Just kidding FS - you guys really do rock.

Fat Strings
January 29th, 2008, 07:53 AM
ah ha! I see.......now we're dumping me......this really isn't a Bass player friendly enviroment is it? lol! Just because I don't have to play chords and work with 6 strings doesn't mean we have a lower intelligence level....it just means we're lazy by nature and enjoy not having to work so hard to sound good........or something like that. I'm glad you all dig the tunes, and I'm sorry I didn't see this first before I posted somewhere else......

FS

SuperSwede
January 29th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Good call on the Steppenwolf!

Why does Tone = Jiron, SS?

Tone2TheBone=*edit* Eddy van Halen

Tone2TheBone
January 29th, 2008, 11:03 AM
Hey don't be giving out my last name over the web SS! *chambers the H&K*

:D ;)

SuperSwede
January 29th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Hey don't be giving out my last name over the web SS! *chambers the H&K*

:D ;)

Lol.. sorry.

Check the post again ;)

just strum
January 29th, 2008, 08:18 PM
ah ha! I see.......now we're dumping me......this really isn't a Bass player friendly enviroment is it? lol! Just because I don't have to play chords and work with 6 strings doesn't mean we have a lower intelligence level....it just means we're lazy by nature and enjoy not having to work so hard to sound good........or something like that. I'm glad you all dig the tunes, and I'm sorry I didn't see this first before I posted somewhere else......

FS

It could get worse, you could be the drummer.

All goofin aside, that really is some good music.

Fat Strings
January 30th, 2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone...I'm glad you all dig the tunes!

FS