PDA

View Full Version : Logo for my amp?

M29
January 28th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Hello,

What do you all think of this (mock-up) idea for my name plate on my amp? My initials are BB.

http://www.qix.net/~lmjbo/logo1.jpg

Don't know what color font or if I should have a background with it. Any ideas? I can cover three of the four holes from the original logo with this one.

Thank you for your time and help.

M29

Adrian30
January 28th, 2008, 06:25 PM
Hey M29,
Looking really good. However, since you're in the process of experimenting with logos and type, here's a great source of fonts:

www.dafont.com

You'll find many unique and interesting fonts, most are downloadable and free for personal use.

M29
January 28th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Thanks Adrian30:AOK: I always like the Marshall logo script but it don't looks so good with a B.

Thanks again.

M29

Adrian30
January 28th, 2008, 06:54 PM
You're more than welcome.

just strum
January 28th, 2008, 07:06 PM
It seems a little off balance - what about also having the same type of lines coming from the top of the B's and extending to the left, but make sure they are not on the same level.

Yellow font - make it POP!!!

M29
January 28th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Hello just strum. Yeah that is a good idea. I will look into that.

Thanks

M29

just strum
January 28th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Hello just strum. Yeah that is a good idea. I will look into that.

Thanks

M29

If you do try it, try it with the lines at different lengths - Try one mock up with long lines (about the length you have them now) and try it with them a little shorter.

Tone2TheBone
January 29th, 2008, 10:51 AM
That's one of the most beautifulest amps I've ever seen! (is beautifulest a word?) And you made that? Holy Toledo that baby's gonna rock! I noticed the logo holes from the pic you emailed me. I wonder if you can cover them all with your font scheme? What kind of material will you be using for the actual logo?

just strum
January 29th, 2008, 08:23 PM
(is beautifulest a word?)

I checked, according to George Bush, it is.

Adrian30
January 29th, 2008, 10:28 PM
That's one of the most beautifulest amps I've ever seen! (is beautifulest a word?) And you made that? Holy Toledo that baby's gonna rock! I noticed the logo holes from the pic you emailed me. I wonder if you can cover them all with your font scheme? What kind of material will you be using for the actual logo?

That is a killer, indeed. :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: for M29.

Tone2TheBone
January 29th, 2008, 11:28 PM
I checked, according to George Bush, it is.

hahaha yeah but that's only good for a little while longer....thank God. :bravo: :D