PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Player Articles

just strum
January 28th, 2008, 06:49 PM
I received my issue of Guitar Players today and after drooling all over the ads, I started reading some articles and then a little Youtube.

Ronnie Earl

AvZvUPn6KAM

Now for about the first minute there are credits, be patient and watch the video - and Brian, some serious guitar face at about 2:30.

_wLIOhnZkIM&feature=related

tot_Ou_tard
January 28th, 2008, 07:23 PM
effing YEAH Strummy!

Guitar Player has gotten quite a bit better these days.

Brian, you *have* to go woodshed your guitar-face. Just take a 2x4, mebbe that'll help :D.

just strum
January 28th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Guitar Player has gotten quite a bit better these days.

There was a website that ran an ad for Guitar Player for something like $5 for a two or three year subscription. About 20 minutes after I ordered it was back up to something like $19.99 per year. - A right place, at the right time moment. Now if I can just find some place doing that with guitars and amps:rockon:

tot_Ou_tard
January 28th, 2008, 07:58 PM
There was a website that ran an ad for Guitar Player for something like $5 for a two or three year subscription. About 20 minutes after I ordered it was back up to something like $19.99 per year. - A right place, at the right time moment. Now if I can just find some place doing that with guitars and amps:rockon: Thanks to Spudball many of us have a 5 year subscription @ 3 bucks a year!

:master:Thanks O great One Ball!!! :master: <--- one ball too many :D !