PDA

View Full Version : Who's got a Boss DD-20?

Robert
January 30th, 2008, 08:57 AM
I am getting that pedal attraction again... need a good delay pedal... need a good delay pedal... so the DD-20 has caught my interest. I know there are also the EH pedals, the Nova and the Timefactor, but the DD-20 is cheaper from what I've read, it seems to hold up pretty well to those others in terms of features and quality.

You got some input on the DD-20 before I run out and buy one?

Spudman
January 30th, 2008, 01:34 PM
You got some input on the DD-20 before I run out and buy one?

Nope. Just go get one and tell us how it is. I'm curious too.

Spudman
January 30th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Here are some ideas.
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=boss%20dd%2020&search=Search&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&spell=1

Robert
January 30th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Okaaaay then! :D

Spudman guess what - since I'm an internet nerd, I did that search yesterday :bravo: but none of those videos are very good. :mad:

Adrian30
January 30th, 2008, 02:02 PM
Speaking of delay pedals...I really need one, too. Yesterday I did some research on Marshall Echohead. I think I like it, despite few negative user comments related to transparency on some of the settings.

I don't know much about DD-20.:confused:

Spudman
January 30th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Looks like you'll just have to get one and fill us in. I've been looking for something to spend this months mortgage on other than booze anyway.

Robert
February 1st, 2008, 10:48 AM
I guess I will get one then! Just to pleazzzze you guys!

Delays are a lot of fun, and this pedal packs so much good stuff in it that it's really a good price and deal, even at 200 some bucks.

Algonquin
February 1st, 2008, 10:58 AM
My 20+ year old DD-3 has a sticker on it for $203.00 :puke: I must have wanted it bad.

I'm just glad that techonolgy hasn't increased in $$$ like proverty values and taxes have over the past 20 years.