PDA

View Full Version : Apparently our show’ll be webcast tonight

Brian Krashpad
January 30th, 2008, 01:29 PM
We'll be opening around 10:30 EST, by "we" meaning the roots rock side band Hoyt and the HotHeads. I don't really know anything about the webcast, somebody in one of the other bands is doing it. He says he'll webcast all 4 bands.

Here's what he says:

See the live stream & chat either here:

http://www.murpheek.com/shows.asp

Or directly here:

http://ustream.tv/channel/mpk-live-adventures

The full text of his description of the thingy is here:

http://www.murpheek.com/

Watch if you dare!

Justaguyin_nc
January 30th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Way coool.... gotta see the Krashpad... will be tuned in if I am close to a computer <-- me? haha.. gotta tune in..

Robert
January 30th, 2008, 01:35 PM
That is awesome, congrats!

Brian Krashpad
January 30th, 2008, 01:40 PM
Well, I just hope nobody stays up to watch it and it somehow goes kafritz, or the sound is all overloaded or it's too dark to see or something. (I just found out about this webcast thing like an hour ago.)

But if folks are up anyway and it does work it might be worth a laugh.

Algonquin
January 30th, 2008, 01:49 PM
D*mn!

'Beautician and the Beast' is on at 10:00 pm, Krashpad is on at 10:30. :confused:

What to do... What to do!

Brian Krashpad
January 30th, 2008, 01:55 PM
D*mn!

'Beautician and the Beast' is on at 10:00 pm, Krashpad is on at 10:30. :confused:

What to do... What to do!

Well, frankly we really can't compete with a good makeover.

;)

Adrian30
January 30th, 2008, 01:56 PM
That's really cool. See you at 10:30 than...

Brian Krashpad
January 30th, 2008, 02:00 PM
That's really cool. See you at 10:30 than...

Actually if you're in Detroit I believe it'll be 9:30 your time.

I think.

Thanks!

SuperSwede
January 30th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Any chance that the video stream will be available after the show? Its going to air very early in the morning here!

oldguy
January 30th, 2008, 02:15 PM
That's really cool, Brian! I got the links bookmarked so I can find 'em quick.......hopefully they'll work, and all will go smoothly for you and your compadre's. I'm thinkin' 9:30 Central time, yeah, I think I can stay awake that long.......:D :D :D

Don't forget...... guitar face=cool musician........:beer: :beer: :beer:

Brian Krashpad
January 30th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Any chance that the video stream will be available after the show? Its going to air very early in the morning here!

Yes, that'll be the middle of the night in Europe. I don't know if it'll be saved or podcasted later but if it turns out it is, I'll either post that in this thread or make a new thread about it.

Justaguyin_nc
January 30th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I'm thinkin' 9:30 Central time, yeah, I think I can stay awake that long.......:D :D :D

Don't forget...... guitar face=cool musician........:beer:

Are you sure OLLLLD guy? , Like me, you might want to nap before it comes on!!

guitar face? Are you serious? Have you not seen those Krashpad pictures...if nothing else(but he has it all)... he has the guitar face!!!!:beer:

oldguy
January 30th, 2008, 02:24 PM
I just'a woke up from a nap.:D
We know he's got the guitar face, I just'a wanted to be sure the camera gets to see it. Like in-yer-face----guitar face!:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

sunvalleylaw
January 30th, 2008, 02:24 PM
Cool, I'll try and catch it.

warren0728
January 30th, 2008, 02:37 PM
definately gonna catch it....i think somewhere during one of the songs change the lyrics to include "the fret" :bravo: :beer:

i have got to come up there and catch you live sometime brian...i'm in g'ville a lot....parents are in high springs and i have lots of friends in the area (some that love live music)!

ww

Brian Krashpad
January 30th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Thanks Warren, that'd be cool.

And btw to the couple of guys who ordered the HotHeads CD, Hoyt hasn't forgot, I brought in my personal copy of the first release for him to burn copies and he'll add some of the unreleased stuff to your CD's. I apologize for it taking so long, I didn't realize that he was totally out of the first pressing.

R_of_G
January 30th, 2008, 02:58 PM
kick *** brian! will try to catch it.

aeolian
January 30th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Yes, that'll be the middle of the night in Europe. I don't know if it'll be saved or podcasted later but if it turns out it is, I'll either post that in this thread or make a new thread about it.

That'd be great since I won't be home at the time of the webcast.

tot_Ou_tard
January 30th, 2008, 08:51 PM
It's my wife's birthday, so I'll have to miss it.

oldguy
January 30th, 2008, 09:00 PM
30 minutes to countdown (hopefully).......... Guitar face, Brian!!!
Good luck, guys, kick A$$, don't worry about taking names.......;)

Algonquin
January 30th, 2008, 09:01 PM
Webcast Stream is coming through fairly clear here. I have it running in the background... they're currently setting up.

It shows 22 viewers connected... any of you Fretters there?

sunvalleylaw
January 30th, 2008, 09:12 PM
Yep, I got it and see Hoyt warming up his voice. Yep, and there is Brian. :rockon: I can tell i will like the show. Have to go put the kiddies to bed and come back and catch it.

marnold
January 30th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I just caught "Who Took the Fun out of Fundamentalism." Man, Krashpad, you really need to move around on stage more :)

oldguy
January 30th, 2008, 09:39 PM
Looking/sounding good guys! Enjoying it lots!!!!:D :D :D

oldguy
January 30th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Great job!! Loved it, guys. Rock on, Brian.:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

sunvalleylaw
January 30th, 2008, 09:54 PM
I just caught "Who Took the Fun out of Fundamentalism." Man, Krashpad, you really need to move around on stage more :)

Yeah, he just stands there like some old stoned bass player. ;) Fun show guys! I missed some, I will look for the post of the tape delay. I loved what I saw! Looking forward to receiving the H&theHH disc.

Justaguyin_nc
January 30th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Seen the guitar face..seen the behind the head playing... man..does it get any better...:) thanks for the link and good music Brian... enjoyed it!

warren0728
January 30th, 2008, 10:00 PM
enjoyed it brian...will get a cd when i come up to g'ville to catch you guys in person!

ww

Brian Krashpad
January 31st, 2008, 12:41 AM
Haha, thanks guys!

Appreciate you watching.

Just got a $190 speeding ticket on the way home from the show.

Fecking A.

52 in a 35 zone? WTF?

Ain't that some shit?

Oh well, at least I ain't spending the night in the pokey. Not sure the missus would be kosher with that.

Cheers.

Adrian30
January 31st, 2008, 07:19 PM
Haha, thanks guys!

Appreciate you watching.

Just got a $190 speeding ticket on the way home from the show.

Fecking A.

52 in a 35 zone? WTF?

Ain't that some shit?

Oh well, at least I ain't spending the night in the pokey. Not sure the missus would be kosher with that.

Cheers.

You guys did a great job! Enjoyed it all the way.

Now, just to make you feel better, Brian:
My wife got two tickets, both this month, $150 each! Arghhhhhhh:reallymad:

With that kind of cash, I could have bought a top notch delay pedal and who knows what else. I don't even want to think about it.:thwap:

just strum
February 1st, 2008, 07:59 PM
Darn, I missed it. Is it recorded anywhere?

Brian Krashpad
February 1st, 2008, 08:32 PM
Darn, I missed it. Is it recorded anywhere?

Not that I know of ... yet.

At any rate, for more info, comments (including the full transcript of the chat-room during the performance), and pics, check this other thread:

http://www.thefret.net/showthread.php?t=5717