PDA

View Full Version : Starting teaching at the local music store

Robert
February 1st, 2008, 08:55 AM
Starting teaching again. Helping out my buddy who started a music store last fall. So far only 1 student for me, but there may be more.

The good thing about this is I get an extra good deal on buying guitar gear. :bravo:

Algonquin
February 1st, 2008, 09:24 AM
Good for you Rob.

The Shop's not too far from work or home I guess? More students will come! Good luck. :AOK:

oldguy
February 1st, 2008, 10:11 AM
Starting teaching again. Helping out my buddy who started a music store last fall. So far only 1 student for me, but there may be more.

The good thing about this is I get an extra good deal on buying guitar gear. :bravo:

There's always room for more gear!:)

Adrian30
February 1st, 2008, 10:29 AM
Man, I smell a delay effect flying toward the peaceful town of Camrose.

sunvalleylaw
February 1st, 2008, 10:40 AM
You are an excellent teacher and I would sign up if I was close enough. Hope you have fun with it!

tot_Ou_tard
February 1st, 2008, 11:43 AM
Good luck Robert! I hope you get motivated & attentive students!

Robert
February 1st, 2008, 11:53 AM
Thanks guys! I'll probably end up with a bunch of more toys as payment for my work!

R_of_G
February 1st, 2008, 02:29 PM
good for you Robert. any students you get are very lucky to have you as a teacher, plus payment in gear discounts, that's pretty sweet!

sunvalleylaw
February 1st, 2008, 02:48 PM
Thanks guys! I'll probably end up with a bunch of more toys as payment for my work!

Hmm, do they carry Boss Delay pedals perhaps? ;)

Robert
February 1st, 2008, 02:57 PM
Yes, Steve! As a matter of fact, there happens to be a DD-20 sitting in the window there, looking at me with sad eyes, saying "take me home, please.." !!

:D

sunvalleylaw
February 1st, 2008, 03:02 PM
Yes, Steve! As a matter of fact, there happens to be a DD-20 sitting in the window there, looking at me with sad eyes, saying "take me home, please.." !!

:D

LOL, I can connect A to B. :D

GREENMACHINE
February 1st, 2008, 06:07 PM
Hey Robert
I bet you'll have some real GAS problems. And congratulations on your teaching, man if I lived in the USA I would go get lessons from you!

Cheers
GREENMACHINE

tot_Ou_tard
February 1st, 2008, 06:09 PM
Toys are *always* cool.

Love the new avatar R O' G.