PDA

View Full Version : Robert's veins are disturbing?

Robert
February 1st, 2008, 12:03 PM
Funny comments I get about my veins... check here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVlyB5DYSpE

Is it really that bad? :rotflmao:

Algonquin
February 1st, 2008, 12:21 PM
No... it's not that bad. But it is funny that a comment has recieved 2 Thumb's up! :rotflmao:

It's YouTube... you've got to take the good with the borderline insane :messedup:

Edit: Oh by the way, Marks Work Wearhouse has some nice long sleeve Henley shirts on sale....

Justaguyin_nc
February 1st, 2008, 12:26 PM
Is it really that bad? :rotflmao:

ROBERT!

ofcourse not...

your a lean mean running machine!!:beer:

be proud of it!! :AOK:

Ya know people will say anything..
I actually didn't notice the veins that much at all till YOU just mentioned it..lol

meaning.. there is a delete comment button on Youtube..

and don't let it bother ya bro.. your tops around here..
even with that 6th toe and humped back... :dude:

IM KIDDING!!!

aeolian
February 1st, 2008, 12:33 PM
I only noticed them since you mentioned it. I likely would not have noticed them by myself.

I have bulging vein on the back on my hands, and my children have told me many times they thought it is gross!

Tone2TheBone
February 1st, 2008, 12:56 PM
hahahahaha that's hilarious! I wouldn't have noticed them either before. Quit runnin' and eat more food man!

oldguy
February 1st, 2008, 01:04 PM
Hadn't noticed at all 'till it was brought up........guess I was too busy learning what you were teaching......not checking out 'yer arms.....LOL.....what a bunch of comedians......... I agree w/ the comment about "you got too much time on your hands..........he's trying to teach you a classic....etc."
Lean healthy people tend to have more noticeable veins, which are carrying fuel and oxygen to their equally more noticeable healthy muscle mass.
Teachers teach, students learn, fools babble incessantly about nonsense.....:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Adrian30
February 1st, 2008, 01:52 PM
:rotflmao: The comments are just plain funny.

Robert
February 1st, 2008, 02:55 PM
Hey, wasn't that a movie with Dustin Hoffman?

Veinman?

:D :D :D

Algonquin
February 1st, 2008, 02:59 PM
Hey, wasn't that a movie with Dustin Hoffman?

Veinman?

:D :D :D
Uh oh, fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner

tot_Ou_tard
February 1st, 2008, 06:02 PM
For some reason the video doesn't work on that link for me. The music is fantastic as usual. Perhaps, I'm lucky not to see those freakin' *LARGE*

bbbuuUUUUUULLLLLLGGGGGIIIIiiiiiinngggg

veins :D.

Guitar Gal
February 1st, 2008, 06:09 PM
Never even noticed your HUGE VEINS until you brought it to my attention Robert.

I was too busy watching your lesson I suppose......:rockon:

GG

tot_Ou_tard
February 1st, 2008, 06:10 PM
Never even noticed your HUGE VEINS until you brought it to my attention Robert.

I was too busy watching your lesson I suppose......:rockon:

GG
What about his smile?:D?

Mebbe if you flashed some of those swedish teeth, they'd ignore the freak-man veins :rotflmao:.

just strum
February 1st, 2008, 06:23 PM
What about his smile?:D?

Mebbe if you flashed some of those swedish teeth, they'd ignore the freak-man veins :rotflmao:.

that's it, keep it subtle.

GREENMACHINE
February 1st, 2008, 06:28 PM
Hey Robert
We all have veins its just some just have BIGGER veins than others, although the lesson was really good the highlights were the veins lol.

I'm joking Robert non af that is true apart from the lesson being really good.
GREENMACHINE:D :rockon:

tot_Ou_tard
February 1st, 2008, 06:38 PM
that's it, keep it subtle.
Thant's my middle name

villageSUBTLEidiot :rotflmao:

Robert
February 1st, 2008, 07:00 PM
Well, maybe I'll post a video about veins. That way, you wouldn't have to watch it in vein.... muahaahahha! :D :D :D

just strum
February 1st, 2008, 07:21 PM
I thought they were strings for a bass guitar.

Guitar Gal
February 1st, 2008, 08:57 PM
Robert,

Perhaps you could include a lesson on how to play a rendition of the Carly Simon song called "You're So Vein"......:rotflmao:

GG

just strum
February 1st, 2008, 09:03 PM
Robert,

Perhaps you could include a lesson on how to play a rendition of the Carly Simon song called "You're So Vein"......:rotflmao:

GG
:rotflmao: :bravo: :rotflmao:

M29
February 1st, 2008, 09:04 PM
Oh man GG that was good :bravo:

M29

Algonquin
February 1st, 2008, 09:22 PM
Robert,

GG

We're not worthy!... :master: :master: We're not worthy!... :master: :master:

tot_Ou_tard
February 2nd, 2008, 08:51 AM
Robert,

GG
Robert already thinks that song is about him...

...don'tcha, don'tcha

duhvoodooman
February 2nd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Funny comments I get about my veins...
Yeah, and not only that, but I've seen better manicures. And that shirt is kind of blah. And the font choice in the "www.dolphinstreet.com" graphic is S-O-O-O last century. And white gold makes a much classier wedding band than the yellow stuff. And.... :thwap:

Idiots. :whatever: Shut up and watch the freakin' lesson! :rotflmao:

Robert
February 2nd, 2008, 11:45 AM
Hehe, thanks guys. GG, yes Carly Simon wrote that song about me a long time ago when she watched my guitar video lessons and fell in love with me. Or did she not?

DVM, I'll work on those things. I really need a hair transplant too... I get many comments of that lack of hair too.

:D

warren0728
February 2nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
i've been trying to come up with another funny pun...but so far it's all been in vein...

BTW....Guitar Gal :master: :master: :master:

ww

Jimi75
February 5th, 2008, 09:05 AM
The comments are crazy and funny. What's up with you veins anyway?
I always belived that we musicians do not take care much of the outer appearance, but the inner values :whatever:

Just kidding.......

Robert, those comments are really special and I bet you took all this with a loud laugh.

Jimi

Robert
February 5th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Jimi, I sure do take all those kind of comments with a smile... you should see the comments I get on my sweep picking video... some people bash me completely.. but I just take it with a smile. At least I made them interested enough to comment on the video!

Jimi75
February 5th, 2008, 09:45 AM
Jimi, I sure do take all those kind of comments with a smile... you should see the comments I get on my sweep picking video... some people bash me completely.. but I just take it with a smile. At least I made them interested enough to comment on the video!

Hey Rob, you know who you are and we all know who you are - that's important! Of course you took that with a smile, 'cause it's funny in a way.

tot_Ou_tard
February 8th, 2008, 07:52 AM
I just call him Ropert, or Ropey for short. :D